CLAN {SF}

Discussion in 'Community Teams & Servers' started by isair, Feb 12, 2018.

1. isair

isair

Star Forge clan has two simple goals:
    1. To be a group of mature players who haven't forgotten the definition of fun, yet don't need to degrade the play experience of others to enjoy ourselves.
    2. To offer top quality servers with unique automated systems in order to give a better gaming experience for every player.

If you are interested, our Discord invite code is: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

2. KimmyMarin

KimmyMarin US Official Server Admin

sounds good, good luck :)

Fletcher Time and isair like this.
  3. Shilling

Shilling

can you unban me from your server please i did nothing

4. isair

isair

Sure, if you PM me your IP I'll check the corresponding logs. If you truly did nothing then I apologize for the inconvenience.

Edit: You were banned manually before the laming protection system was implemented. I have no incident report data on you. You really need to send me your IP so I can remove it from the banned IPs list. I'm sending you a PM.

Edit 2: Removed!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  5. Eazy E

Eazy E

Any chance I can see your auto kick bots script so I can find a way to evade it?

6. isair

isair

I can not disclose the exact algorithm of the system as, in its infancy, it'll allow lamers to find ways out. All I can say is that the auto-kick algorithm is a bit merciless as it does not forget the past ever, so a decay mechanic will be added to it. If you do two things that look enough like laming, even if they were accidents and were an hour apart, you get kicked. If you were one of the false positives that got kicked, that was why. However, the auto-ban part seems to be always correct so far so appeals for it won't be taken too seriously unless I notice a case in the incident logs. It also seems to be very effective as just a few hours ago it has banned 3 lamers in what one of them called "ooh a lamefest" just before getting banned with the rest, and then getting banned again for two more times with slightly changed nicknames and a different IP.

7. Eazy E

Eazy E

Amazing! So how far apart would each lam- I mean kill need to be for a person to not get kicked/banned?

8. Hessu

Hessu

i was banned for no reason, i was being lamed. i had the name Beerus. Can you unban?

Edit: taken care of

9. Eazy E

Eazy E

Don't this guys a known lamer and troll.

Hessu likes this.
  10. Hexodious

Hexodious Donator Movie Battles II Team

Interesting, what kind of protection do you have against lamers who impersonate other peoples names as you've mentioned it is also acting against multiple IP addresses with similar names. A reputation system with common ip log?