•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Servers not showing at times

Hello all, I have been trying to fix this problem for a while but no one else seems to have the same one I do.

The server I have been regularly visiting is the AOD server Pandemonium. A friend of mine who lives in the same house I do also likes to visit the same server regularly. When he isn't playing on the server I can join the server fine. However, when he starts playing on the server it does not show up on the server list at all, and I can't play until he gets off, the same goes for him while I'm playing. It's a real bummer considering he usually gets on before I do and plays for a while before he gets off. We were living in another house together a few weeks ago and we could both play on the server fine. But since we moved to our current place this problem has been going on.

I read that AOD allows 2 people from the same ip address play on the same server, so it shouldn't be that. Also, I have tried connecting via ip address but it just sits on "awaiting connection" and never connects. I have also tried reinstalling the mod but that doesn't work either. Here is what the console says.
upload_2017-7-11_1-9-4.png

Help with this problem is greatly appreciated.