•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server Server Doesn't Show on Masterlist

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
I have the correct server masters..

// Additional master servers to report to
seta sv_master1 "master.moviebattles.org"
seta sv_master2 "masterjk3.ravensoft.com"
seta sv_master3 "master.jkhub.org"
seta sv_master4 "master.qtracker.com"
seta sv_master5 "master2.moviebattles.org"

Any idea?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
There are numerous reports that server which is running on the same machine with client doesn't show up in client's list.
Use web-list to check is your server in server list or not: Movie Battles II Server List

If you can't see your server in that list, please make sure you've forwarded ports and configured your firewall.
Also post ip of your server here so we can check its accessibility.

Hosting Server: Windows
[SOLVED] - my server isnt listed

Last edited:

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Right, I've got the MBII files in the host's folder. What I'm missing, apparently, is the base JKA. I have the game installed, do I put the files from my game into the File Manager?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Right, I've got the MBII files in the host's folder. What I'm missing, apparently, is the base JKA. I have the game installed, do I put the files from my game into the File Manager?
I don't understand what do you mean.
To run server, you should install MBII as usual: base JA, then MBII using Launcher or manual install from .zip. If you already have Movie Battles installed, you definitely no need a second copy of it or a second copy of Jedi Academy.
Then you download jampDed or OpenJK.
Then you launch server by starting jampDed.exe or openjkded.exe.
It's all described in detail there: Hosting Server: Windows

If you still experience some problems, please post as much information as possible about your issue, logs, screenshots.

Last edited: