•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Server crashing on changemap

Hi there,

I got a MBII server and whenever there's a changemap event the server crashes. It's using the latest MBII files, so I am unsure of the error. At first I thought it was RTV related but no relationship at all.

Server is running: RTV(default), Server.cfg is default one but admin levels changed and vstr replaced in favor of a map command, and rcon changed No more changes to it, the server crashes on changemap and can't figure out the issue. Crash log attached

I have attached a crashlog in case it helps figure out the issue...

Attachments

• crash_log_2018-12-12_21-42-07.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 194
Hi there,

I got a MBII server and whenever there's a changemap event the server crashes. It's using the latest MBII files, so I am unsure of the error. At first I thought it was RTV related but no relationship at all.

Server is running: RTV(default), Server.cfg is default one but admin levels changed and vstr replaced in favor of a map command, and rcon changed No more changes to it, the server crashes on changemap and can't figure out the issue. Crash log attached

I have attached a crashlog in case it helps figure out the issue...
Try restarting in console and changing map through console to see if that works