Fixed SBD's blaster fire origin needs to be lowered

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
This can be seen cheesed often at a particular box in Lunar Base main (you can only see the very tip of their head, yet blaster fire manages to shoot over the box). The origin of the shot needs to be lowered more. This issue is related to where you are looking from with scope, I think. Wooks had a similar where the origin of the shot is higher if in scope vs out of scope. However I adjusted Wook's caster animation to be more raised to match where the shot is coming from so it is less of an issue and more of a feature of being a tall Wookiee boi. SBDs however, should have their shot origin and scope position lowered, they shouldn't be able to shoot out of their tiny heads, lol.

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
shouldnt wooks should get the same nerf for balance tho, animation or not? on maps were rebs defend like alderaan, wook can be just as annoying by skilled players :lightsaber-purple:
It's a bit different considering Wooks have HEADS to shoot at, though.

Melee Mando

Internal Beta Team
Has this issue not been reported before? If not, I'm surprised, it's pretty well known and pretty damn annoying.

I don't think I've seen wooks able to shoot over boxes or whatever without being exposed, so if they're not able to, I wouldn't mind the animation being changed to match the shots.
If they *are* able to shoot over stuff safely, or the idea is to raise the pewpew origin with the animation, then I'm against those things obviously.