Sabering...What Happened?

Dakorian

Donator
So its with a heavy heart I post this....well kind of Im a fucking troll but I digress....So I've been pretty much been playing non stop since I reinstalled.

I've never and may I quote NEVER been an amazing Saberist. I can work magic on gunners or with support. Its always been my calling card. Fuck up a situation, make magic happen,than retreat...... So dueling...………….Ive been practicing on some dueling servers and found success, which I shouldn't have. After getting my ass handed to me constantly which is customary from respected Saberists like defilied and tempest. I found something in this build which I can exploit and that is mother fucking combos.

I started using Cyan with Staff. I literally rush forward with speed, keep up the attack, and don't stop until I dwindle their bp like a poor black lady using Donald Trumps food stamp card. Please don't ban me....Im just trying to illustrate a point....Amazing duelists would get blown aside...Like the assholes who join the server in kyle katarn skins and only use yellow style.. I litereally just rush them and as soon as they try and repost me I give them some sexy 5 swing sexy cyan como and slap them or if I get really pissed I flip my middle mouse buttom and start spamming staff combos.

I just get pissed of and win. Only in the back of my mind do I perfect block or give a flying fuck about yellow stance. I just want to win. I don't deserve to be a good duelist and you assholes have made it vey easy on me.

Dakorian

Donator
And don't be pissed Defiled...This is the only the second post Ive made in the gameplay section of our forums. Its just after three years I don't deserve to be good at an amazing game like this at sabering....I just rush forward and get pissed off and get kills...

.biggs

uM Team Mapper
I started using Cyan with Staff. I literally rush forward with speed, keep up the attack,.

Those sorts of fast styles can be hard to deal with if your opponent doesn't know what they are doing. It sounds like you are versing bad players that don't know how to duel. If someone is running into you with Force Speed you can just slap them? Problem solved.

Not sure why I would be pissed, I am definitely not good at this build. Once I was great but ever since this YOU MUST AIM YOUR CAMERA TO PB OR YOU DIE PB mini-game mechanic I haven't had the drive to actually sit there and grind to become great again. It's such an idiotic nonsensical mechanic and I can't wait for it to not be the sole focus of dueling.

Infraction: Trolling
Europeans have essentially ruined the game and player retention shows it.

So its with a heavy heart I post this....well kind of Im a fucking troll but I digress....So I've been pretty much been playing non stop since I reinstalled.

I've never and may I quote NEVER been an amazing Saberist. I can work magic on gunners or with support. Its always been my calling card. Fuck up a situation, make magic happen,than retreat...... So dueling...………….Ive been practicing on some dueling servers and found success, which I shouldn't have. After getting my ass handed to me constantly which is customary from respected Saberists like defilied and tempest. I found something in this build which I can exploit and that is mother fucking combos.

I started using Cyan with Staff. I literally rush forward with speed, keep up the attack, and don't stop until I dwindle their bp like a poor black lady using Donald Trumps food stamp card. Please don't ban me....Im just trying to illustrate a point....Amazing duelists would get blown aside...Like the assholes who join the server in kyle katarn skins and only use yellow style.. I litereally just rush them and as soon as they try and repost me I give them some sexy 5 swing sexy cyan como and slap them or if I get really pissed I flip my middle mouse buttom and start spamming staff combos.

I just get pissed of and win. Only in the back of my mind do I perfect block or give a flying fuck about yellow stance. I just want to win. I don't deserve to be a good duelist and you assholes have made it vey easy on me.
uh peeps can just slap ya in the middle of ur combos and halfswing u, big rip

spam and experience is all you need, i noticed that just being very aggressive can get you kills primarily because acm is hardly ever built up unless you're completely dominating a duel and and blocking is almost useless in the heat of battle.

(Main reason why strong duelists don't even consider going into open)