Third party Saber sounds bug / exploit?

Not sure if there's already a thread on this, but a recent phenomenon on many servers is a really annoying bug with the sound of the saber. Link to video here.

The thing is, apparently the problem is at times client sided and at other times everyone on the server can hear it. In the video I was the only one on the server hearing it. In it, Timppa was using a sith stalker saber hilt, and upon changing it the problem disappeared. It's also noteworthy that I have Peneke pack installed - but I've heard complaints about the same problem from people who don't.

Not sure if there's already a thread on this, but a recent phenomenon on many servers is a really annoying bug with the sound of the saber. Link to video here.

The thing is, apparently the problem is at times client sided and at other times everyone on the server can hear it. In the video I was the only one on the server hearing it. In it, Timppa was using a sith stalker saber hilt, and upon changing it the problem disappeared. It's also noteworthy that I have Peneke pack installed - but I've heard complaints about the same problem from people who don't.
It's a bug, not exploit. Usually happens when your using Peneke or some sort of pack. If your not using any pack then I don't know.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
My guess is that it's Peneke Pack causing this, as I'm fairly certain this isn't in vanilla MB2 (otherwise it would have been hotfixed already given how simple this issue would be to fix). You might need to download the hotfix for Peneke 1.9.5 to fix this, although I would wait as MBII 1.6.2's release is around the corner, and another hotfix release for the pack is planned to release around it's time to yet again to fix missing hilt bugs like above.