Saber fights too long, lower BP maximums.

Lee

Takes too long to duel or cleave anything. If I make a major mistake....the fight drags so much that I can easily correct given that long amount of time. If I surprise someone with a red lunge or red strike and they aren't holding block it should disarm or cleave straight through them. Instead it does ....at best 2/3 bp drain...generally just 1/3. That's idiotic. A yellow strike should do 1/3-2/3 bp damage if somsone isn't blocking at minimum. Saberists can easily outrun eachohter. Force focus u say? not really. requires pull be chosen and u not fight anyone who knows what they are doing, and forces ur build to be generic yellow. ....which if ur counter to somsone running is them not knowing what they are doing idk what the hell the counter to running reallly is. And that idiotic thing where saberists walk backwards while fighting...forcing the one guy to run at them which forces him to commit bp regen just to close the gap....makes things even more ridiculous. Bp should either regen slower and be lesser or regen faster and be lesser.

Lowering bp maximum or increasing bp drains per hit (2x multiplier) would be best....when everyone can pb now idk how u can not have a duel lasting more than 60 seconds. its boring, fix it. Gunneres vs Saberist gameplay has spedup significantly. Saber vs Saber has not. What does that do to teamfights where ur frontguard is sabers? Makes it ridiculously hard for a saberist to penetrate through them cause how many hits are required to kill those saberists. its just plain not worth the risk for a saberist to fight another saberist when they have enemy gunneres behind them. AND YES IM TALKIGN ABOUT TEAMFIGHTS HERE. So u might have gunners behind u as well. the point is the saberists just sit there doing nothing other than blockign teh gunners and pushing ppl who are noobs around who throw nades or run or force focus. Its dumb. mob vs mob combat in a corridor shouldnt revolve around somsone on the other side being new and making a big mistake which allows 1 side to penetrate the other

Takes too long to duel or cleave anything. If I make a major mistake....the fight drags so much that I can easily correct given that long amount of time. If I surprise someone with a red lunge or red strike and they aren't holding block it should disarm or cleave straight through them. Instead it does ....at best 2/3 bp drain...generally just 1/3. That's idiotic. A yellow strike should do 1/3-2/3 bp damage if somsone isn't blocking at minimum. Saberists can easily outrun eachohter. Force focus u say? not really. requires pull be chosen and u not fight anyone who knows what they are doing, and forces ur build to be generic yellow. ....which if ur counter to somsone running is them not knowing what they are doing idk what the hell the counter to running reallly is. And that idiotic thing where saberists walk backwards while fighting...forcing the one guy to run at them which forces him to commit bp regen just to close the gap....makes things even more ridiculous. Bp should either regen slower and be lesser or regen faster and be lesser.

Lowering bp maximum or increasing bp drains per hit (2x multiplier) would be best....when everyone can pb now idk how u can not have a duel lasting more than 60 seconds. its boring, fix it. Gunneres vs Saberist gameplay has spedup significantly. Saber vs Saber has not. What does that do to teamfights where ur frontguard is sabers? Makes it ridiculously hard for a saberist to penetrate through them cause how many hits are required to kill those saberists. its just plain not worth the risk for a saberist to fight another saberist when they have enemy gunneres behind them. AND YES IM TALKIGN ABOUT TEAMFIGHTS HERE. So u might have gunners behind u as well. the point is the saberists just sit there doing nothing other than blockign teh gunners and pushing ppl who are noobs around who throw nades or run or force focus. Its dumb. mob vs mob combat in a corridor shouldnt revolve around somsone on the other side being new and making a big mistake which allows 1 side to penetrate the other
just learn how to do halfswings lol. they count towards ACM and do as much bp damage as a regular swingblock.

OR just swap to duals style, since you can click away all you like and the damage will be too much for many while it doesn't slow you down like red.