Saber Combat Training

Hey guys.

I've been playing mb2 for a few months now, and i would say i'm getting a bit better with the help of the dueling compendium.
As most know TuT's and guides can be confusing at times, and alot of people are visual learners. (including myself)

Even with the help of Video TuT's, they seem to be vague, and often miss important topics.
Does anyone host events for training? I'f so, how would i go about joining said events.

AaronAaron

Donator
Our clan usually hosts training events on Thursdays. I wouldnt mind helping you out if you can attend one of our events. They're usually at 5PM GMT and hosted on the J| Training Server. Let me know if you can make it that day and ill give you the password to the server.

We're EU based btw

Last edited:

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Hey guys.

I've been playing mb2 for a few months now, and i would say i'm getting a bit better with the help of the dueling compendium.
As most know TuT's and guides can be confusing at times, and alot of people are visual learners. (including myself)

Even with the help of Video TuT's, they seem to be vague, and often miss important topics.
Does anyone host events for training? I'f so, how would i go about joining said events.

I have a desire to make a definitive video guide/series that covers everything, starting with the basics and how to play each style. This has been put off time and time again beause the saber system keeps changing. Same reason why I haven't updated the dueling compendium recently. (Frankly 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 is just halfassed crap that doesn't deserve a guide to be written for it, so I am holding out for the big one).

Since it will be mostly frozen in place after the next big update, something like a video tutorial series will probably happen at some point. It's an excellent reason to test out my new mic. It's all just a matter of time, but until then you'll just have to make do with good ol fashioned trial and error practice :))

Our clan usually hosts training events on Thursdays. I wouldnt mind helping you out if you can attend one of our events. They're usually at 5PM GMT and hosted on the J| Training Server. Let me know if you can make it that day and ill give you the password to the server.

We're EU based btw
I'f my connection can handle an eu server then ill be there, something tells me it wont though lol.

I have a desire to make a definitive video guide/series that covers everything, starting with the basics and how to play each style. This has been put off time and time again beause the saber system keeps changing. Same reason why I haven't updated the dueling compendium recently. (Frankly 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 is just halfassed crap that doesn't deserve a guide to be written for it, so I am holding out for the big one).

Since it will be mostly frozen in place after the next big update, something like a video tutorial series will probably happen at some point. It's an excellent reason to test out my new mic. It's all just a matter of time, but until then you'll just have to make do with good ol fashioned trial and error practice :))
Yeah I've been hearing alota bad thing about these recent updates. do you stream? seems like it would be better for something temporary.
Anyways, thanks for the reply!
Cheers;)

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Yeah I've been hearing alota bad thing about these recent updates. do you stream? seems like it would be better for something temporary.
Anyways, thanks for the reply!
Cheers;)

Interesting idea. No I don't stream, haven't rly thought about it :)
I posted a few dueling videos on my youtube channel for that purpose. I've often heard that ppl find them useful for learning even if it's just me dueling and I do have a few 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 vids up that u can take a look at if you haven't already. Not sure how much help it will be.

Edit: Here in case you were wondering.