Saber Color

Discussion in 'Feedback & Gameplay' started by Walters303, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Walters303

Walters303

Can I make the lightsaber colors on the sith side (In Duel Mode) Black or the jedi White? Sorry if this isn't the place for it.

2. Gumba

Gumba EU Official Server Admin

Don't waste your time on this, it's an exploit removed in the next patch

big dik rik, Walters303 and k4far like this.
  3. Walters303

Walters303

Al
    Alright, thanks!

4. KuroNyra

KuroNyra

A bit sad that it is being removed. That feature is asked since a long time and if anything, the use of it prooved that the arguments of not being able to see the blade on kamino is moot. Most people are using it right now and there is no problem for dueling with it.

If it's available, people will use it at first then get bored, and then become a regular color for the Jedis, end of problem. Everybody is happy.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Aizencin and Smee like this.
  5. Helix

Helix Movie Battles II Team Retired

Can't say it's being removed, it's not a feature. In this exact version it's a bug and it's getting fixed.
    After all, don't you feel bad while writing the dev validation command? ;)

Tylenol likes this.
  6. Gumba

Gumba EU Official Server Admin

Think one second on how it currently is in open mode(the most played mode).
    As a gunner, you run around and half of both teams are Jedi/Sith with white lightsabers.
    You get swarmed by white lightsabers and you dont have a single clue who to shoot because they all look the same. It's really quite unplayable

SpeedDemosArch, jango40 and Puppytine like this.
  7. KuroNyra

KuroNyra

Hence why it need to be restricted to one side.
    The problem isn't the color itself, it's the fact that since it's rare, everybody want to try it a bit, and so far exploit are the ONLY way to have it.
    If it's made available for a side, all the request for it will cease, and it will become a regular color for the Jedi side.

Not at all for something that is being asked since a long time, is canon, and completly got his place in the game. At first there was the project of the Imperial Knight that would have used it, but that has been cancelled from what I understood. Thus, it deprive the playerbase from a color requested for no real reason now.
    It's not a cheat, nor is it even really an exploit. If it would be an invisible stuff or something like that, yeah that would be problematic.

But here? It's a COLOR for a weapon. A requested color that should be available for the Jedis.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Smee likes this.
  8. Rosh+

Rosh+ Internal Beta Team US Official Server Admin

i was about to type out a post about how u shud easily be able to pay attention to models and the sounds of the enemy but

i realized about half way through that some people arent as autistic as i

my like to post ratio is so fucked up i gotta start posting more often need that 1:1

KaniganTheMando and KuroNyra like this.
  9. Noob

Noob Donator

no

Smee likes this.
  10. SpeedDemosArch

SpeedDemosArch

when i'm looking down a hallway and all i see are a bunch of vague human shapes with white glowsticks i'm probably just going to shoot everyone present because fuck putting up with this

11. Noob

Noob Donator

it's alright the more it spreads the faster it will be removed. I tell anyone who asks

Haddon70 and SpeedDemosArch like this.