• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

rq aodbest, ez, rekt fellas have claimed EU Official as their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Cancellation of RTVs by using secondary accounts.
  • My nickname: K_4-far
  • Server: *EU* OFFICIAL OPEN, 51.254.101.53:29070
  • Time: 2 PM UTC + 0
  • Description: Some pest (I believe this is one and the same person, just assumption ), were coming to the server just to !6 and cancel our vote.) This server been dead because of that. There are no people to play with so they are trying to force other to play at their rules, not so succesfully however.
Keep in mind this been going for a few days already. This way you can see what a great variety of trolls Movie Battles has to offer.

Attachments

• one picture.png
    one picture.png
    993.7 KB · Views: 250
  • second picture.png
    second picture.png
    972.3 KB · Views: 296
what?

i reread few times and you assume some guys voting for keeping dotf all the time and because of this server is dead and they have claimed it for their own?

again.

what?

i mean - if so, dotf isn't some duel_utapau.
it's the most popular map.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
I can explain a little slower.

In the beginning there was Dotf... and 3 players (myself, aod whoever he is and "do not kill me please"). As 2 active players attempted to RTV. 3rd player present in spectators (he thought to himself: "I am such a mean person I will copy game files twice and come to the server just to make it impossible to change the map for these players *asthmatic laughing*.")

It does not matter if Dotf is consiered popular, good... terrible. Not the case this time Jar- Jar.

LOL! This is a perfect example of yellow press headline.
I expected to see some major conflict between admins and players who have seized control over a server, but actually its just 1 player crying because others didn't want to put his favourite map. :(

k4far

Banned
Donator
LOL! This is a perfect example of yellow press headline.
I expected to see some major conflict between admins and players who have seized control over a server, but actually its just 1 player crying because others didn't want to put his favourite map. :(

I have no favourites. Why do you care foggy VPNs in Russia going expensive.
Do not use "others" since one guy just used 3 own clients to vote against 2 other players.

For whatever level of his boredom or retardation is that.

I gotta be honest, I HIGHLY doubt this guy used 2 or 3 clients to try and troll you guys. I think more realistically the vote just failed man.

Status
Not open for further replies.