Roboto font v2.2 // Latin or Cyrillic // [OUTDATED]

1624442762341.png

1624442631955.png

This mod is incompatible with v1.9, please remove it if you are experiencing crashes.
DOWNLOAD V2.2 Latin (Latest)

DOWNLOAD V2.2 Cyrillic (Latest)

Or download older versions here

Description
This mod replaces the main font with Roboto by Christian Robertson.
It also moves the team score + round timer to the right for extra space.

Usage
Place your PK3 of choice into "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII"
Use layout style "ALPHA"
- Settings -> UI -> UI Style -> Graphics set to "ALPHA"

Credits
Mod by: Bully
Font by: Christian Robertson
Console font by: Didz & Laisum
Special thanks to: MaceMadunusus
Additional help by: Liniyka, F8Man, BobBilly and Bernan

Changelog
v2.2
- In the cyrillic version added cyrillic character support to the text input box and console thanks to Laisum and F8Man
- Fixed dual saber list not showing up
- Fixed text sizing on the top right "BUILDS", "MODEL" and "HILT" tab buttons
- Fixed some text alignment on the hilt menu tab buttons

v2.1
- Fixed skill button alignment on class selection screen

v2
- Added cyrillic font version
- Fixed detonation timer text alignment
- Fixed moderation menu
- Moved the timer over because of conflicting mod and I like it that way

Attachments

• 1624442720311.png
    1624442720311.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Incompatible with v1.9 or higher, I'll update the mod if I can get around to it

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The reason this mod is causing issues in v1.9 is it appears to replicate - and overwrite - every single default menu file. This is a very bad idea and will cause many issues beyond possible crashes as any other mod changes will get overwritten in future updates as well. UI mods should be setup as their own separate set of files to at the very least allow players to go back to the default menus if there are issues.

Anyone who wishes to just use the font component should open the PK3 and delete the UI folder. May have issues with sizing in the default menus if that got adjusted though.

The reason this mod is causing issues in v1.9 is it appears to replicate - and overwrite - every single default menu file. This is a very bad idea and will cause many issues beyond possible crashes as any other mod changes will get overwritten in future updates as well. UI mods should be setup as their own separate set of files to at the very least allow players to go back to the default menus if there are issues.

Anyone who wishes to just use the font component should open the PK3 and delete the UI folder. May have issues with sizing in the default menus if that got adjusted though.
Yeah I had to re-align every text area in the game to make it work, I wouldn't be surprised if the menu's are unnavigable if you delete the UI folder

Anyway updating this mod is a pain in the ass and with the new font introduced with 1.9 I don't personally see any reason to update this. If people want this mod updated for the Cyrillic font or some other reason hit me up and I'll get around to it.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Anyway updating this mod is a pain in the ass and with the new font introduced with 1.9 I don't personally see any reason to update this. If people want this mod updated for the Cyrillic font or some other reason hit me up and I'll get around to it.
You should only have to update 2 menu files with this, and just change file paths.