Rey Voice Overhaul 1.0 (Kylo Coming)

Hey So I wanted to start working on some characters voice lines for Movie battles. I know we love the current voice lines for EVERY character.
But just for my personal tastes I have changed some voice lines for Rey and Kylo. Duels between them and others should now feel more fluid
and cinematic.

Rey 1.0
All of Rey's voice lines and sounds have been overhauled. I am mostly pulling voice lines straight from her Battlefront 2 Voice lines. Everything
from her taunts to jumping, deaths and pain (Ho no Ho no Ho no Ho no) have been changed.

INSTALLATION
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL FILE
Download my replacement file here >>>> zz_MBModels2
Simply place "zz_MBModels2.pk3" Into your Jedi Academy GameData Folder

I am having you download the entire Model2 file to make it dummy proof. If you simply want the folder of Rey's voice lines alone. Then you probably already know how to change the voice lines yourself and thus do not need this mod.

Upvote 0
"You're not worth my anger!"

9473a5f40a084775dc8a87f158e2465c.gif

the link is dead and I rly wanted to use this pack, i know how to replace lines myself but idk where else to get lines this ez. any way to get them back up?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The best way to package these kind of mods is to pack a pk3 called zz_z_InsertNameHere.pk3 It will override the original if it loads after it (pk3s load alphabetically)