Rey Voice Overhaul 1.0 (Kylo Coming)

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Arkland, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Arkland

Arkland

[​IMG]

Hey So I wanted to start working on some characters voice lines for Movie battles. I know we love the current voice lines for EVERY character.
    But just for my personal tastes I have changed some voice lines for Rey and Kylo. Duels between them and others should now feel more fluid
    and cinematic.

Rey 1.0
    All of Rey's voice lines and sounds have been overhauled. I am mostly pulling voice lines straight from her Battlefront 2 Voice lines. Everything
    from her taunts to jumping, deaths and pain (Ho no Ho no Ho no Ho no) have been changed.

INSTALLATION
    MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL FILE
    Download my replacement file here >>>> zz_MBModels2
    Simply place "zz_MBModels2.pk3" Into your Jedi Academy GameData Folder

I am having you download the entire Model2 file to make it dummy proof. If you simply want the folder of Rey's voice lines alone. Then you probably already know how to change the voice lines yourself and thus do not need this mod.

2. pelmeņu lauks

pelmeņu lauks

"You're not worth my anger!"

[​IMG]

Success Breeds Jealousy and Luna like this.
  3. foggy

foggy

request: replace every character voice line with autistic yoda screech[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. KuroNyra

KuroNyra

Waiting for Kylo Ren version for hte mask. The VA for him pretty much nailed it

5. Daisy

Daisy

the link is dead and I rly wanted to use this pack, i know how to replace lines myself but idk where else to get lines this ez. any way to get them back up?

6. Noob

Noob Donator

The best way to package these kind of mods is to pack a pk3 called zz_z_InsertNameHere.pk3 It will override the original if it loads after it (pk3s load alphabetically)