Removable in-game build templates.

Just a little cosmetic fix, nothing very important but i think it should be implemented someday.

I would really like to see removable INGAME build templates, since removing them from folders might be confusing specially for new players. It would help with trying out new builds and saving them, without having tons of random builds which you can accidentaly click while switching classes right before round starts.

Personally for example when im playing jedi i have tons of "asdas" builds which vary between styles/sense 2-3/forces and other stuff and sometimes (quite often) i just dont have enough time to scroll down and find specific build when the round is about to start.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I wanted to bring this up internally. I don't actually know why it isn't possible already. At first I considered that it may have been read only, but that isn't a problem, since they can be overwritten with new templates.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
We had some initial plans of reworking some ingame UI to be more comprehensive with a more clearly thought out workflow. I believe removing templates was part of this design. The rework is set as one of our goals for 1.5. No work beyond initial concepts has happened thusfar.

Our programmers are currently prioritising on some really interesting new additions that should bring more variety to MB2.

Either way, it's in our minds as well :)

We had some initial plans of reworking some ingame UI to be more comprehensive with a more clearly thought out workflow. I believe removing templates was part of this design. The rework is set as one of our goals for 1.5. No work beyond initial concepts has happened thusfar.

Our programmers are currently prioritising on some really interesting new additions that should bring more variety to MB2.

Either way, it's in our minds as well :)

Looking forward ! :)

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I would really love to get rid of some of the redundant templates, so I can only second the OP's suggestion.

Also looking forward to whatever the team's cookin' :)