Red lightsabers for Jedi?

Today when i started playing, i noticed that people now ran around with red sabers as a Jedi? and also sometimes white ones (not kyle bug white). Is this some sort of new Admin feature or a glitch? if so, how do you do it?

Today when i started playing, i noticed that people now ran around with red sabers as a Jedi? and also sometimes white ones (not kyle bug white). Is this some sort of new Admin feature or a glitch? if so, how do you do it?
This is a glitch/hack if you use someone's server where someone is a shitty admin and the admin is online, and she/he see you using a white lightsaber or in jedi with red saber color, you will gets ban, i was in this situation for this reason: Stop hacking i was said lmao

Why do you need to patch it exactly? It only works in duel mode and it has absolutely no negative effect on the gameplay.

The only thing that makes it look bad is the fact that you have to do a bug to actually get it to work, if you simply incorporated into duel mode like countless people have asked/suggested you do before (i.e in duel mode have full RGBA support and in open stick to how it works now) then it would be absolutely fine.

As for the white saber thing I'm guessing that's just some devs mucking about.........

Smee

Banned
Why do you need to patch it exactly? It only works in duel mode and it has absolutely no negative effect on the gameplay.

The only thing that makes it look bad is the fact that you have to do a bug to actually get it to work, if you simply incorporated into duel mode like countless people have asked/suggested you do before (i.e in duel mode have full RGBA support and in open stick to how it works now) then it would be absolutely fine.

As for the white saber thing I'm guessing that's just some devs mucking about.........

Devs are notorious for having a pole up their arse when it comes to white sabers

Smee

Banned
We have worked thousands of hours. Why can't we have ONE thing for us? Why does the community have a pole up their arse when it comes to white sabers?
I don't think I've ever seen one of you actually use a white saber. I mean if you don't even use it then why does it matter if others, who actually want it, get to use it?

Why not just let everyone use any saber colour on duel mode and you can be special in open if you want???

not like it makes any difference at all in duel

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I don't think I've ever seen one of you actually use a white saber. I mean if you don't even use it then why does it matter if others, who actually want it, get to use it?

Last time I was on BG Defiant and Viserys were both using it. I wasn't using it because I wasn't jedi/sith. It could only be used on certain servers until this glitch happened so we couldn't use it everywhere either.

Why not just let everyone use any saber colour on duel mode and you can be special in open if you want???

Why do devs only get to be special in open mode?

I think Adi Gallia had Red Lightsaber :D
hqdefault.jpg

Last time I was on BG Defiant and Viserys were both using it. I wasn't using it because I wasn't jedi/sith. It could only be used on certain servers until this glitch happened so we couldn't use it everywhere either.

Why do devs only get to be special in open mode?
Why don't the players get to be special in duel mode?

Just give everyone what they want which is the ja+ colour options for duel only then no one will complain

)

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Why don't the players get to be special in duel mode?

Because its added code & UI complexity which takes time for us to develop, could result in more bugs in mb2?

People want weapon model skins to be selectable like hilts. We can't do that either at the moment.

IDAF if you put this in duel mode but it screws with open balance, especially for new players who cant tell skins apart.

If you want your dev only skin or whatever do it with something that doesn't affect balance

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
If you want your dev only skin or whatever do it with something that doesn't affect balance

Pretty sure even though we can do it as a sith most devs only do it when they're on jedi to not be a dick like that. Which is also why you see it less. We don't have black saber for sith :p

Sad

Pretty sure even though we can do it as a sith most devs only do it when they're on jedi to not be a dick like that. Which is also why you see it less. We don't have black saber for sith :p

I think its perfectly fine that devs have a unique thing. I think people tend to forget that devs dont get paid, they actually SPEND their time, which in my imo is more valuable than money, to try to develop a game we all care about. Personally, whenever I see a white saber I stop being sad and become happy instead, cus its a sign that the devs play the game with us. If everything was accesible, there would be less special things to enjoy.
If you want a white saber so bad, learn to mod, skin or whatever the Mb2 Team needs, that way you deserve it.

i remember a time when devs didnt get jack shit for their efforts, let alone a special saber color.