•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Random Crash

My game will, seemingly at random, freeze up in the middle of a fight. The camera is locked to a certain part of the map and the game has to be force closed. There's no log left behind so I have no idea what's going on.

Random crashes are normal, unfortunately. It just inevitably happens at some point, no matter the engine, no matter the settings nor anything else. Usually it takes a few hours for a crash to happen tho

ent

Movie Battles II Team
No. Any crash is unnormal.
The problem is that many people assume so like you and they never report about crashes.
Please, report about all the crashes and attach all the possible logs/demos.

If there is a crash log, I can't find it. Probably the most frustrating part actually since I have nothing to go on as far as trying to find a solution.

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
In my experience, if you have to finish killing the process yourself - either through Windows or, in more extreme cases, Task Manager - there is no log left behind.

That being said, where have you looked so far? As far as I know, there are two possible locations for a log to be generated:

1. Your GameData folder.
2. Your user account's Documents/My Games/OpenJK folder.