Random Class Selection

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
A ton of other class based games have a Random button. Why not this? Slaps you into a random class with a random preset build. Could be fun.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Would be good, something that has kinda needed to be added but never got time to. Probably going to have to wait till we have a chance to work on the UI more than anything, which should actually hopefully be sometime after the next build. Adding to QoL list.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Oh, new UI? Going to be good for widescreens?

We've got some things for that in the next build, won't have to wait for new UI for that.

The problem with JKA is that it renders on a 640x480 canvas and upscales to whatever resolution. Gotta get around that. :p

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Oh I just meant I have to glance left and right a lot to see the hud info. I get really focused on where I'm looking.

The random selection would be cool if it was random every round. Could even make that icon in the scoreboard a question mark until the round starts.

It'd be good as long as it works well enough to show you what abilities you have when you open the class config menu.
An issue that a feature like this could have is just general bugginess. The team, afaik, still has no idea why the jedi joinbug happens.
Still, I'd like to see this implemented.

Yeah I have a feeling random is going to be broken when it does get implemented and will need a few days to iron out.
This game looks like it doesn't enjoy cooperating on a code level sometimes.