Rage Breaking?

Call it rage quitting or taking a break, or a mixture of both. I'm at a point in this game where I don't see any improvement in my skill and it'd be dumb of me to blame the game. I just find it frustrating that no matter how I adjust, try different things, or approach a situation I can't get any better. It really does pain me to leave for the time being since I don't have a lot of games to choose from but I feel like I have to at this point instead of being frustrated at something I can't control.

I personally want to thank everyone who has helped me and even somewhat supported me throughout my experience until this point.

So thank you to:
Helix
eezstreet
SeV
Noob
Rajive
Gumba
Zackiboi the random trooper who helped me tear shit up on Death Star
Goliath-A.I. (Even though he didn't teach me anything, the lols were good.)
Achilles even though most people seem to hate him on these forums

And lastly anyone in any of the dueling servers I spent a majority of my time in for helping me with the basics of saber combat.

I'll see you all in the near future, thank you.

Meechy Darko, out.
e3cd9ed15ba2b789e8942f44b308a441.jpg

Last edited:

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
If u get frustrated when u die, u wont get far. Always try to take a look at what did i do wrong, how could i have survived?

If you tell yourself that u cant get better after 1 week of play time, you might be a lost cause, considering how much help you got in the previous thread. There are many guides and helpful people out there who will gladly give you all the information you need to get good. People will even train you and show how everything works in game so it wont be too hard to understand something. Ultimately its up to you to use that knowledge to your advantage and not think "ok i suck im gonna quit" after you fail to grasp some game mechanic.

Key thing about mb2 is that you dont even have to be good to have fun so even if you have a short temper, it wont be a problem. Maybe the game just doesnt suit you i wonder?

If u get frustrated when u die, u wont get far. Always try to take a look at what did i do wrong, how could i have survived?

If you tell yourself that u cant get better after 1 week of play time, you might be a lost cause, considering how much help you got in the previous thread. There are many guides and helpful people out there who will gladly give you all the information you need to get good. People will even train you and show how everything works in game so it wont be too hard to understand something. Ultimately its up to you to use that knowledge to your advantage and not think "ok i suck im gonna quit" after you fail to grasp some game mechanic.

Key thing about mb2 is that you dont even have to be good to have fun so even if you have a short temper, it wont be a problem. Maybe the game just doesnt suit you i wonder?

It's not that I die. I'm very understanding when I get killed by people who are better than me as I know it's part of the game and how much more time and advanced people are on the game than I am. But I've exclusively played this game for the last 10+ days and I will admit I'm an impatient person so I believe it'd be best for me just to take a break, not get burnt on and go into full gorilla rage mode and come back and see if that will ease some stress and get back to learning the game. As I said I'm not done for good, and I won't be gone for long. But for the time being, instead of trying to force myself to learn, I will come back when I'm ready so I can pick up where I left off without the frustration.

I do appreciate your concern and I understand that not everyone is going to adapt to the way this game is played compared to others, but I do think a break is well needed.

As far as i know games are supposed to be a leisure activity, not something that you have painstakingly learn and rage about in case you fail. Maybe try to direct your energy somewhere else on something more useful than a 14 y.o. game? :)