EU qwerty EU official Open application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: dV[8] qwerty
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. 12 years
Description: who are you? i'm qwerty, been playing the game for a long time, beta tester x2, play almost every day
Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? usually there are no admins on the EU servers
References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct? m00, hexodious, crusader, many people. i've been admin on many eu servers over the years

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
not recommended, very toxic and likes to abuse admin powers
1581202428203.png

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
nice cherrypicked screenshot. feel free to post the full log where you defended a teamkiller and unbanned him repeatedly. i would say that encouraging in-game griefing qualifies you as the toxic one
I wish i took more screenshots of your behaviour, also i unbanned bob only once because your tempban was unfair

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
And before even unbanned bob, i asked you multiple times why did you tempban him. You basically told me to fuck off

In-Game nickname: [SS7]ZyDus
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. 4 years
Description: who are you? i'm ZyDus , been playing the game for a long time, play almost every day
Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? usually there are no admins on the EU servers
References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct?klerk,midgee,kimmymarin,bob billy,alladin,pokrew,baczek,bernan,boba fetus,fit finlay,hentai,jango feetfetish,raiden,hessu,blackdynamite,hum... many people

i can vouch for qwerty, he's a nice guy. best admin material out there
sometimes though he goes on a power trip and starts abusing his admin privileges like crazy
On the second thought, i dont recommend him for this job
but he's a nice guy, trust me

In-Game nickname: [SS7]ZyDus
MBII Experience: How log have you been playing MBII. 4 years
Description: who are you? i'm ZyDus , been playing the game for a long time, play almost every day
References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct?klerk,midgee,kimmymarin,bob billy,alladin,pokrew,baczek,bernan,boba fetus,fit finlay,hentai,jango feetfetish,raiden,hessu,blackdynamite,hum... many people
i can vouch for zydus hes usually a very calm player never gets involved in drama either.
BUT.... you should be making your own application not post it in here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.