QFXPro v1.0 by eezstreet

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I managed to recover this on a youtube video from eaterofworlds (cody patrick) and a link was placed from a few years ago of eezstreet's graphical fx changes for the Movie Battles II game.

After long searching, I have been wanting some good fx or the sabers from the videos in 2013 and I believe I have finally found them!
I don't know if they are on-par with Reshade's SFX but I'd figure I'd post it here because I finally found what I needed.

QEffects PRO v1.0
by eezstreet and edited for Moviebattles II by Alenoguerol

Original Readme:

This is a modified version of QEffects that looks better and runs better. Also, I added motion blur. In additon, the contrast issue with color grading is fixed.
A full list of features:
- Motion Blur
- Color Grading (note: this goes based on a 0-100% scale, instead of a 0-255 scale, as per Photoshop)
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Bloom
- Depth of Field
- Emboss (enabled only through config)
- Multitexture
- Anisotrophic Filtering

PLEASE NOTE: THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH WINDOWED MODE OR WITH DYNAMIC GLOW ON (and dynamic glow is redundant to have on anyway!)

To install, place in your Gamedata folder. You can modify settings per .exe in the QEffectsGL.ini.
If you're using GLDirect as a means to fix ATI drivers, this will not work. Likewise, some nVidia users have reported framerate drops.

Tested on an ATI Radeon HD 6900 on old-ish drivers. Solid 120 FPS with all settings on.
If this does NOT work, do NOT report it as "not working" on JKHub. Please report your video card and your current set of drivers.

DOWNLOAD:
QfxPro for Moviebattles II.zip

CREDITS:
QEffects (foundation)
Scooper (motion blur shader)
Alenoguerol (Settings for moviebattles

Upvote 0

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
ENBs aren't my cup of tea. mostly cuz they affect the whole game including ui and menus like holding a piece of translucent film over your monitor and calling it bloom. just me tho

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Lol yeah, agreed.. but I can't seem to work with it to disable everything but for the sabers lol
Unless we made a pk3 with built in higher contrast and stuff from sfx idk..

upload_2018-10-23_23-51-1.png

-7? would I improve the saturation by making it a positive number?