Problems i am having (if i talk about stuff thats already been solved sorry im new to fourms)

when i go to the servers list there is nothing there. i saw a post about editing a file in system 32 but i don't have main admin so i cant change that and for the other method in that post when i hit shift+0 or shift+` it just crashes my game

so at this moment i gave up on multiplayer and just want to see the beautiful new Duel of the Fates but when i check the list trying to start my own server i noticed some maps were missing most noticeably the undeath star (or whatever its called) and duel of the fates.

Ive been away for this game for about 3 months and i wanted to get back in (after seeing the shit show that is battlefront 2) and am having a hard time with these problems.

if you have even the slightest clue please respond.

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
This is not a bug, for future reference please use the support section of the forums or Discord to ask for help about issues.
It sounds to me like your launcher didn't download everything. It happens sometimes. Repair your installation using the launcher and it should download everything and you'll be able to see the list.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
i saw a post about editing a file in system 32
What?
when i hit shift+0 or shift+` it just crashes my game
Already answered here:
Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide
Please read the FAQ before posting new threads.
check the list trying to start my own server i noticed some maps were missing most noticeably the undeath star (or whatever its called) and duel of the fates.
Do NOT try hosting a server from game menu.
It simply does not have all the maps you really have.
Hosting Server: Windows
Hosting Server: Linux
Not all maps appear in create-a-game menu
Full Map List?
Technical Issue - Downloading Maps for MB 2

Last edited:
i dont know what the fuck i did. ive been fucking around with it all day doing random shit but it all of a sudden worked. thanks for the help.