PLX scope

There is this thing on PLX that can be used for something:
HyF1ivl.jpg
I suggest having it as a scope or as a marker that is shown on the surfaces you are aiming at. There often were situations where I thought a scope would be useful when I used PLX. When rocketing from far away a scope would be very useful to see where your rocket will exactly land and whether it will hit anything on the way. Without this, rocketing is very inaccurate from far away and you can't see very well from those distances nor aim it precisely. The right mouse button isn't used on PLX so it could be used for the scope. A second use for this could be to have it as a 3D marker that will follow your crosshair and be shown on the surfaces you are aiming at (for you only). This would also be very useful, as when you are aiming to hit a floor you're standing on from some distance away, you can't really know where your rocket will exactly land as crosshair isn't very useful in those kind of situations, where the angle of the fired rocket is very small in relation to the floor-line or wall-line. This marker would improve rocketing from long distances too, and also, it would show if your rocket would hit any of the obstacles between yourself and your target when you are trying to fire it through tight spaces, between or near any obstacles, as it would have the same collision size as the rocket. This 3D marker would look something like this in-game (rough sketch):
shot2017-07-07_16-13-31.jpg

Last edited:
Good idea. Also it is really frustrating when you shoot rocket and don't see what is going on distance and then Tk your teammate.