•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue {!PLEASE HELP!} Launcher Issues Overload!

I messed up big time, I accidentally clicked No on the launcher for Movie Battles 2 (Check Alert 1 image for details) and it says I can go change this in settings. But when I try to click play this pops up (Check Alert 2 image for details). And I didn't see any option to change this in the launcher settings, and now I've somehow closed the launcher, and I don't have a clue how to open it again. I'm able to launch the game by going into the files. But I couldn't find the option to fix this in those in-game menu settings either... and every time I try to launch a game via a server it just stops responding so I'm unable to tell if there is an in-action game menu that has the option to change this. As you can see this situation has turned into a complete mess...

I think there's a way to fix this, If someone could tell me how I could get the launcher open I could uninstall it from there I believe. Then I can reinstall it and hopefully be able to pick the right option this time, and I think that will fix the issues I'm having. If you have any other ideas on how to fixes this please, please let me know as soon as possible. If not, please just tell me a way to get the launcher for Movie Battles 2 open again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Alert 1.png
    Alert 1.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Alert 2.png
    Alert 2.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 138

dwarf

Donator
If you have accidentally minimised the launcher it's active inside your taskbar, check your hidden icons.
mbii.png

Otherwise go into your task manager and end the launchers session under your details tab, or just restart your PC.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
From Launcher -> Settings -> Steam Integration

Attachments

• set.png
    set.png
    634.7 KB · Views: 142
  • steamint.png
    steamint.png