Please do not update mb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a long time active member of the MB2 community, i must voice my opinion on the upcoming update to MB2. i am very dissatisfied with the direction this game is going. wooks are still OP as fuck, heroes are still god like classes with no counter, droidekas are still a useless class that is only decent in the long hallway in DOTF. my goodness guys, please scrap everything and start from scratch. here are some suggestions.

1. add space battle maps with realistic dog fighting.
2. add a medic class
3. give us an option in the menu to change the repetitive music
4. add a bar to the top of the screen that indicates who is currently winning the battle (with announcer voice.)
5. give us a realistic star wars experiance, no more of the spamming troll BS
6. add a jedi/sith unit limit per team. and buff the jedi/sith
7. for the love of god, add bots already.
8. update the sound effects, to more realistic immersive ones
9. add a campaign so players can train offline.
10. add a tournament mode with jedi/sith

To be honest im not happy with all these pointless updates you guys are shoving down our throats, its pushing the game backwards no forwards. this could be the greatest star wars mod of all time, but the devs refuse to push new boundaries. its just slight nerfs and buffs. when are you going to give us the ultimate star wars experience we have all been asking for? is v10 and v40 going to be nothing but nerfs and buffs also? how can you expect to keep your player base interested when the only revolutionary thing you have changed in the last 10 years is the HUD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.