Pistol 3 bug and wrist laser bug

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Some things I noticed:

Pistol 3: for some reason it is by default using pistol 1, and you have to toggle on the "secondary mode" to get pistol 3. Confusing.

Wrist laser: weapon mode changes a bit too easily. Sometimes I have the wrong weapon mode cuz of that if I also have flame thrower (try it, take flame and wrist and hold the weapon switch button down, it is super fast).

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Well it didn't seem to work with me when using middle mouse to swap but when I used the L button on my keyboard it did the insane fast switching. Did it do it for both your mouse and keyboard?

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
haven't tried on mouse, since my key for weapon switch is ''<''

This pistol 3 bug happened to me today... I was confused why it took like 7 hits to kill someone.
Then i restarted the game after a VM_Create UI fail, and pistol 3 was normal again...

I noticed that at least when pistol 3 acts this way and you switch the weapon mode to get p3 primary, the alt-fire behaves a bit weird. It's like the the gun wants to perform the triple shot, firing one fake shot, while in actuality it starts to charge fire (as it should).

It might be that the client thinks its time to do a triple shot but the server knows its charge fire, but I didn't test this. It's quite annoying if it isn't like this, since if you want to do a sneaky charge shot you can't, because of the fake shot (they would hear it).

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I was wondering why soldiers seemed to be tanking my p3.