Petition to make Legends developer, fix open/duels

Do you agree?

• Total voters
With the new Legends gamemode, there seems to be a lot of actual fun (despite lacking things such as the magna guards)

with this new gamemodes new features such as the gunrays electric shield/4 sabers/dookus fighting form/vibroblades more of the features and potential is revealed for the whole mod!

I propose the creator(s) of this gamemode are put in charge of overseeing the development the next update for open to introduce all these features, and to balance it out to make open even more fun, or in the short term expand on the possibilities for each class to actually be "Open!"

I would love to see more stuff from Legends in open too, would just take a lot of time to balance things I think.

I would love to see more stuff from Legends in open too, would just take a lot of time to balance things I think.
My argument would be that it could easily be balanced considering the devs can easily mess about and alter the points, but little things like no bp drain for jumping would make for far more interesting duels i'm sure!

So in terms of customisation, you could easily invest fully in sabering capabilities through jumps/saber defences in exchange for force defence/jump perhaps, and for mandalorians let them sacrifice guns for a vibroblade and jetpack to feel like their class is actually unique!

My argument would be that it could easily be balanced considering the devs can easily mess about and alter the points, but little things like no bp drain for jumping would make for far more interesting duels i'm sure!

So in terms of customisation, you could easily invest fully in sabering capabilities through jumps/saber defences in exchange for force defence/jump perhaps, and for mandalorians let them sacrifice guns for a vibroblade and jetpack to feel like their class is actually unique!

Some of these additions could be for a new class entirely if they choose, nothing but positive things to come from this mode.

I'm confused as to what this is for.
You want the creator's of the Legends mode to be the only devs in charge of Open?
Why?
Because he actually made it fun, despite the things that were lacking it focused on fun rather than having all of the classes dumbed down to the point where you almost have no choice with boring things to choose from within each class configurations.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
This poll is a good demonstration of how not to make a poll (or how to load the questions to get a desired result). Nothing like a practical lesson!

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yeah! The Legends developer should make all the calls! /s

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but sadly I wouldn't have the time to dedicate on MB2 at that capacity. Work like that requires heavy involvement and people who put their mind and focus on those aspects are daring. Maybe Frenzy and GCJ could though :D They graciously carried the project over the finish line and truth be told did far more work than I ever did. They've done an awesome job!

Also just a gentle nudge to anyone who wants to have fun modding MB2: remember that like any FA, Legends is moddable! This means you can easily build your own little paradise server to be shared among friends. A big reason behind leaving it accessible in FA files (besides me looking for the laziest way to get it working) was to give the community extra tools to create more ways to enjoy the game.

I'd love to see Legends spawn a little modding community of its own where development can be more open-sourced.