performance when leaving servers or getting kicked

I've noticed that when you get kicked, the game freezes for way longer now. please fix. thanks

To be honest, load screens do take a lot longer now. Just connecting and disconnecting in general.

Is this a known issue for everybody or is it just perhaps me and "cheese" here have shit-tier rigs?

my pc is fine. it only happened after the update. FIX THIS OR I WILL PULL ALL FUNDING IMMEDIATELY

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
To be honest, load screens do take a lot longer now. Just connecting and disconnecting in general.

Initial connect load is intentionally supposed to take slightly longer, as the game pre-caches the default models.

Its possible disconnect does as well because of all the assets needing to be loaded in the menu compared to the old one. Could run a test by setting the graphics to "Simple" and measuring the time.

Initial connect load is intentionally supposed to take slightly longer, as the game pre-caches the default models.

Its possible disconnect does as well because of all the assets needing to be loaded in the menu compared to the old one. Could run a test by setting the graphics to "Simple" and measuring the time.

mace, it was fine before. and now after the update it's not. please don't tell us it's on our end

this isn't fixable, it's going to take longer to go back to the menu due to the menu now having the model of your last character spinning around in it

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I gave you something to do that would help us investigate the cause. I didn't really have that problem when testing. I could setup an environment an environment on an older PC to check that out but it would take time.

this isn't fixable, it's going to take longer to go back to the menu due to the menu now having the model of your last character spinning around in it

If its already loaded in-game, it shouldn't have to reload it when going back to menu.