Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Z72H9JY.jpg

DOWNLOAD PENEKEPACK 2.4

Changelogneke 1.9.5 > 2.0

It's been four years since the release of Peneke Pack 1.0, our pack's come a very long way since then! For Peneke Pack's 2.0 release, we have added a new Peneke UI option to UI Layouts! Plus we have added the Mandalorian, Season 7 Ahsoka, brought back many old Peneke favorites, and more!

To start off, here’s the list of characters we’ve upgraded:
- Updated Purge Trooper with new model by Scerendo!
- Upgraded Shaak Ti with redder skin, facial and hand animations, and a better torso
- Upgraded Lando Calrissian with better decaps and team skins for FA
- Upgraded TFU2 Starkiller with a ported head
- Upgraded Young Arcann and Thexan with an improved port
- Upgraded Arcann with an improved port
- Upgraded Darth Revan’s TOR and Reborn models with improved ports
- Upgraded TFU2 Kota with better rigging and restored the old shorter skirt!
- Upgraded Serra Keto with her ROTS Game model
- Upgraded Lando by restoring JK2 version with FA head, and made him compatible with new Lando skins
- Updated Thrawn so he's compatible with Imperial Officer model merges
- Moved RGB skin replacements to addon models (Crix, Ackbar, Nien, Porkins, Commando Droid)
- Moved KOTOR Jaden "Kal" to addon models
- Moved Kyle Replacement to addon models
- Moved IG-88 replacement to addon models
- Restored FA skin support to Barriss (DC Raven), Vader (UDS Zombie, Football), and ESB Han (UDS)

New Characters:
- Added Cara Dune from The Mando to Elite Troopers!
- Added Greef Karga from The Mando to Bounty Hunters!
- Added the Bad Batch/Clone Squad 99 to ARC Troopers!
- Added Bo Katan to Mandalorians, regular and helmetless
- Added Rebel Demolitions Expert
- Added Ahsoka from TCW season 7 to Jedi
- Added Exiled Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Added Stealth Jedi Gear Kyle to Jedi
- Added the rest of Kota’s Militia from TFU, the Elite and Trooper
- Added Imperial Ground Crew from R1 to Imp Soldiers
- Added Sith Fleet Technician to Imp Soldiers
- Added Sith Trooper to Imp Soldiers
- Added Stormtrooper Commander from TFU
- Added Incinerator Trooper from TFU
- Added Shadow Trooper from TFU
- Added Arena Gear Starkiller
- Added Darth Marr to Sith
- Added Lana Beniko to Sith
- Added Unmasked skins for Darth Revan’s TOR and Reborn models
- Added an Inquisitor Starkillerneke for Sith
- Added Imperial Supercommandos and Gar Saxon to Mandos
- Added the whole Skirata Mandalorian pack, with a total of 19 unique looking Mandos added!
- Added Peneke Kel Dor Male Jedi

Restored Characters:
- Readded Juno Eclipse to Commanders to prevent confusion, with a ported model upgrade
- Readded Silver Warrior Starkiller
- Restored Peneke Shirtless Maul
- Restored Dark Side Jaden
- Restored Dark Kyle skin
- Restored Black KOTOR Jedi
- Restored two Old Republic soldier skins

Removed Characters:
- Removed all clone changes for the Clone Model upgrades, and moved the replacement clone skins to addon models, which are neomarz Phase 1 Clone and Gree.
- Removed Cybernetic Maul, Shaak Ti Update, CW Obi-Wan, TCW Anakin, Purgetrooper, TROS Palpatine, Sith Assassin and Sith Master as they’ve been added to MBII officially
- Removed Starkiller-Jaden override since one of the Jaden replacements is in vanilla MB2
- Removed Morgan for being added to base MB2
- Removed Din Djarin for being added to base MB2
- Removed unused soundsets
- Removed Jedipack since it's an HB Pack exclusive
- Removed Legends Bane for being added to base MB2
- Removed RGB Geonosis Battledroid
- Removed Old Republic Soldier variants
- Removed Darth Zannah for being added to base MB2
- Removed Atton and Mandalore for being added to base MB2
- Removed HK-51 soundset for being added to base MB2
- Removed Ongree RGB for being added to base MB2
- Removed RGB Darth Talon on Unguided's request
- Removed Clone Commander (Mygeeto) RGB replacement
- Removed RGB from TFU Royal Guard
- Removed FA specific models since they're outdated
- Removed Wookiee RGB skin replacements

HILTS PORTION:

Updated Hilts:
- Updated Galen Marek hilt with a higher accuracy model by Doughnuts!
- Updated Doughnut’s Rahm Kota hilt texture with Peneke wooden Edition!

AUDIO PORTION:

- Updated Cal Kestis’ soundpack
- Upgraded Purge Trooper’s soundpack with JFO dialogue
- Upgraded Juno Eclipse’s soundpack

BUG FIXES:

- Fixed Lord Kallig missing his soundpack

Miscellaneous:
- New Peneke 2.0 menu music - the Mandalorian's theme song
- Added a new decapitation texture by Langerd (same author of the old decaps)
- Added a new saber clash effect by kalamaray, that looks much higher quality and is less annoying for our duelist users in-game
- Reorganized various soundsets to be more compatible with sound changes for the latest MB2 patch
- Transferred Nien's BF soundset to Rebel Soldier Sullustan (Addon)
- Updated Mud Trooper soundset with one of the added Stormtrooper soundsets
- Upgraded Starkiller's soundset with higher quality lines
- Updated other Jedi Starkillers with improved lines from SCIV
- Replaced Jedi Hunter Starkiller's soundset with SCIV version

USER INTERFACE COMEBACK:

That's right folks, the Peneke dudes missed having awesome features like the Music menu, Authentic Hilts, and network optimization,
so we took the time to add those menus back as their own UI preset in UI Layouts! There's a lot to explain about this UI update,
so we'll talk about the main menu updates first!

The main menu now has a new Mandalorian show themed background, and we removed the character preview so that you can have more room
to view the nice backgrounds featured in the other menus! For nostalgic purposes, we've readded a few old but gold to the Peneke family
menu backgrounds featured in Peneke Pack versions of old. The Kylo Ren cursor has also returned!

Next up to be featured is the Music Menu overhaul! We too missed being able to select whatever music you want during rounds, so we decided
to completely re-do the menus from the ground up, now the music is organized into six tabs; Official for official MB2 map music,
CMP for community map pack music, MGMP for movie game mappack music, uMad for uMad mappack music, Peneke for music that suits
our and hopefully your tastes too, and the Custom music tab! The peneke music easter egg is also featured somewhere in these menus,
so all of our users can have fun finding it again!

How does the custom music feature work? Well this is the ability for you to add your own music to play in-game! To make use of it,
make a new folder in your MBII mod folder named "music" without the quotations. Then add an mp3 or wav file of your choice,
preferrably mp3 format, into the folder, with the name "usertheme#", with # being a number going from 1-50, meaning you can have
up to 50 custom music tracks in-game! The number you put in place of # with 1-50 will be the same number corresponding with the user track option in-game.
It needs to be noted that before doing so, make sure that the mp3 or wav is exported with the project rate at 44100 HZ, exported in Stereo,
that's the minimum requirement for making your music work in MBII.

Our next great UI comeback is the restoration of authentic hilts! This has been added into vanilla MB2 alongside the new class menus,
and the Peneke Jedi/Sith roster has been made compatible with this feature!

The last thing to mention is the optimize button, for all our users with network issues, we have restored the old Peneke network optimization menu,
which we've even done bonus fixes for to make the bounding boxes (the areas that you can click) properly scaled with the options so that you aren't
selecting options from seemingly invisible spaces anymore.

I can't stress this enough, make sure to remove older versions of the Penekepack or non-official Peneke Addons before updating, if you don't do that, you'll experience crashes and different kind of bugs!

----------------------------------------------------------------​
Hi, Penekowski speaking!

Because of the assistance, teachings, and feedback that I have received from Vitez, JamyzGenius, my Peneke folks and the Jkhub community, I'm now able to publish my first replacement pack, the Penekepack. A pack that, in my humble opinion, has the best of every single mod available plus a bunch of new content that was heavily customized by me.

I brought back things that I liked from the Old school MBII, better versions of existing models, new Icons, new RGB models, new hilts, a bunch of new content, new menu, new cursor, and overall a whole new and improved look for an average replacement pack.

I have included credits for every single person that helped me on this project, and of course, there's a list of all of the authors for every single model, hilt, asset or soundpack that this pack has. In other words, here's some of the stuff that our pack entails:

- New Hilts
- New Peneke UI: Optimization Menu, Authentic Lightsaber button, Music Menu
- New effects
- New Force Icons
- New Loading Screens
- New Console
- As of 2.4 : 192 New models, all of them have their custom icons and sounds, and some of them have their own RGB system

Without further ado, here's the Icon table for the pack, as well as screens from some of the models in game/artwork, the new menu and a showcase table for the hilts as well.

Enjoy it and please remember that all of the credits are inside the .rar file, along with the installation instructions and a few more notes!

And a really special thanks to Vitez, the creator of the H.B Pack, KoyMcCloud because I took some inspiration from his style to make my own icons during early versions, JamyzGenius, Rooxon & Kualan for their unlimited patience to help me out with the optimization and improvement of my pack, Peneke Tesla, SirCrusher, k4far, Shenghai for soundpack contributions, Swagmaster for helping out a great deal with the latest content of the pack, not only with constant feedback and content, but also for his willingness to learn new stuff just to improve the pack to a whole different level, kalamaray for the new saber clash effect, and last but not least Jkhub because I got so much content from that website and got to meet great people in there and many more!

Icon tables:
rebeladdontablepnk.png

impaddontablepnk.png

Optional Hilt Replacements:
pnk_hilts.png

To use these, install it the same way as vanilla Peneke Pack, drag and drop "z_zz_PNK_Hilts" from the Bonus folder inside the current version's RAR into your MBII folder.
Majority of these are made by Rooxon. Starkiller Hilts & Kota Hilt skin replacement by Doughnuts.

In-game pics/Artwork:
0JFBs30.jpg

drunkenkota.jpg

shot2023-12-22_22-14-12.jpg

cybernetic_nightmare_by_shenlongkazama-db42b9m.jpg

hQBn7ub.png

Ex8u3aT.jpg

eternal_empire_conquerors_by_shenlongkazama-daw1smh.jpg
album of new stuff + banners and whatnot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 6
i have a small error where some of the sabers provided in the peneke pack dont seem to have a model and appear like a weird red, green and blue triangle type thing. peneke is the only mod i have installed in either my mb2 folder and jka folder. i use a steam version of jka

i have a small error where some of the sabers provided in the peneke pack dont seem to have a model and appear like a weird red, green and blue triangle type thing. peneke is the only mod i have installed in either my mb2 folder and jka folder. i use a steam version of jka

Go to swagmasters comment on page 53 and install that.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Edited the main post on page number 1 to add the hotfix link. Sorry for not updating it earlier.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Hey Folks!

Quick Disclaimer, if you have Peneke Pack 1.8 installed, please uninstall it because it will very likely cause crashes to desktop on loading any map!

The newest Movie Battles II release is out, and with it tons of new stuff! New UI, Progressive Siege, Legends Mode, and...

THE ABILITY TO ADD YOUR OWN MODELS TO OPEN MODE CLASSES! See the 1.6 changelog on how to do it!

Peneke Pack 1.9 is compatible with the feature, meaning all the new characters Peneke has are their own models, so just about all vanilla MBII models are making a return! Though there is a slight drawback, because the classic UI skin wasn't finished for 1.6, Peneke Pack UI will have to be removed until it's fixed.

When is 1.9 coming out? Here's what we think, Christmas Morning! Make sure to stay tuned for tomorrow, and Merry Christmas Eve from the Peneke Family!

RPCvaFb.png

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Hello Peneke Lovers!

I'm very pleased to announce that Peneke Pack 1.9 - Addon Edition is released! Now compatible with the latest update, plus new Jedi: Fallen Order content, fixed Full Authentic Models and more!

g2d0URn.jpg

Download Link - Click Here!

Changelog 1.9:
Changes and Notes (v1.9):

This version brings many changes into the pack, for one, Movie Battles II 1.6 introduces a new feature that allows us to ADD models to all classes, which means just about all base MB2 models are coming back! With this, we’re adding so much more into the pack, Jedi Fallen Order content, returning models from previous versions, and more!

Updated Character List:

- Upgraded Praetorian Guard with a shinier and redder look!
- Upgraded Kylo Ren with darker body textures, a shinier helmet, and a better hood!
- Upgraded Kyle Katarn with new hips and boots, and LOD support!
- Upgraded Crait Luke with better hair, boots, and glove!
- Upgraded Sith Assassin with a full port and better textures!
- Upgraded all KotOR models with many improvements, like facial animations, finger movement, and more!
- Upgraded General Grievous with his 2003 Clone Wars appearance!
- Upgraded Darth Vader with a new reskin based on his Revenge of the Sith appearance!
- Upgraded Anakin Skywalker with new body textures resembling his RotS game appearance!
- Upgraded Obi-Wan Kenobi (RotS) with his Force Arena head!
- Upgraded the Rebel Pilot with his Force Unleashed appearance!
- Upgraded all TFU models (Starkillers, Kento Nion, Shaak Ti, Darth Sion) with better hands and movement!
- Upgraded Dengar with his Force Arena model!
- Upgraded Revan Reborn with better textures and a more colorful shine on his armor!
- Upgraded Darth Phobos with a full port and better textures!
- Restored TOR Revan’s appearance!
- Restored Quinlan Vos’s 1.7 appearance!
- Removed Kylo Ren’s cape from his unmasked TLJ appearance!

New Character List:

- Added Cal Kestis from Jedi: Fallen Order to Jedi!
- Added General Kenobi from 2003 Clone Wars to Jedi!
- Added Mud Trooper from SOLO: A Star Wars Story to Imperial Commanders
- Added Imperial Trooper from TOR to Imperial Commanders
- Added Ahsoka Tano from Rebels to Jedi!
- Added Lord Starkiller (Tatooine Survival Gear) from TFU to Sith!
- Added Captain Rex (Endor) from Rebels to Rebel Elite Troopers!
- Added Guavian Death Gang Soldier from TFA to Bounty Hunters
- Added Agent Terex from the Poe Dameron Comics to Imperial Commanders
- Added Satele Shan from Knights of the Fallen Empire to Jedi!
- Added Darth Desolous from TFU Wii to Sith!
- Added Drunk Kota from TFU to Jedi!
- Added Maris Brood from TFU to Sith!
- Added Pilot Luke to Jedi!
- Readded Veteran Starkiller to Jedi!

Removed Characters:
- Removed a few more models since base MB2 added them in (Snoke, Hux, Chirrut, Imperial Gunner, Coleman, Palpatine Updates, Obi-Wan Skins, Padme Ep2)
- Removed First Order Flametrooper
- Removed RGB from the Rebel Pilot for now
- Removed Parka Trooper
- Removed Jedi Brute (Not very memorable)
- Removed Shirtless Maul (6 Mauls in Open)

Hilts Section:

- Made Peneke 1.8 Hilts compatible with MBII 1.6

Sounds Section:

- Updated Grievous’ soundpack with ROTS game lines
- Reworked Sith Assassin’s soundpack to have more accurate lines
- Gave Darth Phobos a new soundpack
- Updated Shaak Ti’s soundpack with a few new lines
- Reworked the Fifth Brother’s soundack to have better quality lines

Miscellaneous:

- Made every new character their own custom model thanks to the new 1.6 update
- New Peneke 1.9 theme song (thank you Auralnauts!)
- Peneke UI removed for now until classic menus are restored

Icon Tables:
WySiBAS.png
5UeJbNn.png

Hilts showcase:
JVWHjuy.jpg

album of new stuff:
imgur album XGAyluJ

A preview of some of the new stuff:
0JFBs30.jpg

aVAs4Il.jpg

8D70hYi.jpg

This took a while to make, and neither me or Penekowski are doing too well this year, but in the end it's all worth it to continue supporting this project! This release may have a few bugs I think, if you find any, please let me know so I can release the fixes for a hotfix!

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting this on start up with peneke:

JAmp: v1.0.1.0 win-x86 Oct 24 2003
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\z_zz_Penekepack1.9.pk3 (5702 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3 (24 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\zz_MBModels2.pk3 (5850 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\zz_MBModels.pk3 (2060 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MB_Effects.pk3 (705 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBVideos.pk3 (31 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBII_Mac.pk3 (3 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBII.pk3 (5 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBHilts.pk3 (1075 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets4.pk3 (948 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets3.pk3 (2912 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets2.pk3 (1992 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets.pk3 (727 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MB2_yavinassault.pk3 (62 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_um_assets3.pk3 (1119 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_um_assets2.pk3 (4079 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_um_assets.pk3 (1106 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tutorial.pk3 (453 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tradefed.pk3 (346 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_theed.pk3 (93 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tatooine.pk3 (304 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tantiveIV.pk3 (195 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_starkiller_base.pk3 (292 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_smuggler.pk3 (38 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_SDestroyer.pk3 (107 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_scarif.pk3 (556 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_republiccruiser.pk3 (895 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_rc_hangarC.pk3 (321 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_pb_assets2.pk3 (1058 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_pb_assets.pk3 (3050 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_mygeeto.pk3 (114 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_mustafar.pk3 (155 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_moseisley.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_lunarbase.pk3 (171 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_korriban.pk3 (199 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_kamino.pk3 (459 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_jeditemple.pk3 (673 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_jakku.pk3 (170 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_jabba.pk3 (98 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_eravana.pk3 (130 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_enclave.pk3 (278 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_echobase.pk3 (79 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_dxun.pk3 (123 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_yavin4.pk3 (58 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_votj.pk3 (82 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_utapau.pk3 (120 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_starkiller_base.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_starforge.pk3 (105 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_senate.pk3 (97 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_sabh.pk3 (62 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_revan.pk3 (170 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_ravager.pk3 (79 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_office.pk3 (95 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_malachor.pk3 (87 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_geonosis.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_emperor.pk3 (158 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_dotf.pk3 (884 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_deathstar.pk3 (403 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_crait.pk3 (77 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_Coruscant_chase.pk3 (310 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_corellia.pk3 (254 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MB2_Commtower.pk3 (235 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cmp_assets3.pk3 (1353 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cmp_assets2.pk3 (2272 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cmp_assets.pk3 (1841 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cloudcity.pk3 (512 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_boc.pk3 (596 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_alderaan.pk3 (173 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\FAMBModels.pk3 (1859 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\03_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (2280 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\031_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\02_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (8450 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\01_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (3320 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\/MBII
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi/MBII
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets3.pk3 (16 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets2.pk3 (62 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets1.pk3 (8320 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets0.pk3 (15346 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\/base
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi/base

----------------------
88437 files in pk3 files
execing mpdefault.cfg
execing jampconfig.cfg
couldn't exec autoexec.cfg
...detecting CPU, found Intel Pentium IV

------- Input Initialization -------
Skipping check for DirectInput
Joystick is not active.
------------------------------------
...initializing QGL
succeeded
...setting mode -1: 3440 1440 FS
...using colorsbits of 32
...calling CDS: ok
...created window@0,0 (3440x1440)
Initializing OpenGL driver
...getting DC: succeeded
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 8 )
...219 PFDs found
...hardware acceleration found
...PIXELFORMAT 11 selected
...creating GL context: succeeded
...making context current: succeeded
Initializing OpenGL extensions
...GL_S3_s3tc available
...GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc available
...no tc preference specified
.....using GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
...using GL_EXT_texture_env_add
...GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic available
...ignoring GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic
...Using GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp
...using WGL_EXT_swap_control
...using GL_ARB_multitexture
...using GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array
...using GL_EXT_point_parameters

GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation
GL_RENDERER: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 441.41
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 32768
GL_MAX_ACTIVE_TEXTURES_ARB: 4

PIXELFORMAT: color(32-bits) Z(24-bit) stencil(8-bits)
MODE: -1, 3440 x 1440 fullscreen hz:120
GAMMA: hardware w/ 0 overbright bits
CPU: Intel Pentium IV @ 4008 MHz
rendering primitives: single glDrawElements
texturemode: GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR
picmip: 0
texture bits: 32
lightmap texture bits: 0
multitexture: enabled
compiled vertex arrays: enabled
texenv add: enabled
compressed textures: enabled
compressed lightmaps: disabled
texture compression method: GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc
anisotropic filtering: disabled (0.000000 of 16.000000)
Dynamic Glow: enabled

------- sound initialization -------
Initializing DirectSound
- using ancient version of DirectX -- this will slow FPS
locked hardware. ok
----- Sound Info -----
sound system is muted
1 stereo
32768 samples
16 samplebits
1 submission_chunk
44100 speed
0x1b3d0050 dma buffer
No background file.
----------------------
------------------------------------

--- ambient sound initialization ---
Sound memory manager started
Loading dll file ui.
UI: Initializing Unhandled Exception Filter
Com_sprintf: overflow of 65 in 64
Tutorial info read
--- Common Initialization Complete ---
Winsock Initialized
Opening IP socket: localhost:29070
Hostname: DESKTOP-2O093ES
IP: 192.168.0.7
fs_cdpath is write protected.
fs_game is write protected.
Requesting servers from the master...
CL_ServersResponsePacket
72 servers parsed (total 72)
57 servers listed in browser with 166 players.
15 servers not listed due to filters, packet loss, or pings higher than 800
Requesting servers from the master...
CL_ServersResponsePacket
72 servers parsed (total 72)
57 servers listed in browser with 167 players.
15 servers not listed due to filters, packet loss, or pings higher than 800
Resolving updatejk3.ravensoft.com
updatejk3.ravensoft.com resolved to 13.69.96.50:29061
45.32.155.36:29070 resolved to 45.32.155.36:29070
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\z_zz_Penekepack1.9.pk3 (5702 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\z_MB_BaseAssets.pk3 (24 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\zz_MBModels2.pk3 (5850 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\zz_MBModels.pk3 (2060 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MB_Effects.pk3 (705 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBVideos.pk3 (31 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBII_Mac.pk3 (3 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBII.pk3 (5 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBHilts.pk3 (1075 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets4.pk3 (948 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets3.pk3 (2912 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets2.pk3 (1992 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MBAssets.pk3 (727 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MB2_yavinassault.pk3 (62 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_um_assets3.pk3 (1119 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_um_assets2.pk3 (4079 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_um_assets.pk3 (1106 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tutorial.pk3 (453 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tradefed.pk3 (346 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_theed.pk3 (93 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tatooine.pk3 (304 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_tantiveIV.pk3 (195 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_starkiller_base.pk3 (292 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_smuggler.pk3 (38 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_SDestroyer.pk3 (107 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_scarif.pk3 (556 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_republiccruiser.pk3 (895 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_rc_hangarC.pk3 (321 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_pb_assets2.pk3 (1058 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_pb_assets.pk3 (3050 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_mygeeto.pk3 (114 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_mustafar.pk3 (155 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_moseisley.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_lunarbase.pk3 (171 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_korriban.pk3 (199 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_kamino.pk3 (459 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_jeditemple.pk3 (673 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_jakku.pk3 (170 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_jabba.pk3 (98 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_eravana.pk3 (130 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_enclave.pk3 (278 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_echobase.pk3 (79 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_dxun.pk3 (123 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_yavin4.pk3 (58 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_votj.pk3 (82 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_utapau.pk3 (120 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_starkiller_base.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_starforge.pk3 (105 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_senate.pk3 (97 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_sabh.pk3 (62 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_revan.pk3 (170 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_ravager.pk3 (79 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_office.pk3 (95 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_malachor.pk3 (87 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_geonosis.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_duel_emperor.pk3 (158 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_dotf.pk3 (884 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_deathstar.pk3 (403 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_crait.pk3 (77 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_Coruscant_chase.pk3 (310 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_corellia.pk3 (254 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\MB2_Commtower.pk3 (235 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cmp_assets3.pk3 (1353 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cmp_assets2.pk3 (2272 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cmp_assets.pk3 (1841 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_cloudcity.pk3 (512 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_boc.pk3 (596 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\mb2_alderaan.pk3 (173 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\FAMBModels.pk3 (1859 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\03_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (2280 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\031_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (1 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\02_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (8450 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\MBII\01_MovieGameMappack.pk3 (3320 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\/MBII
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi/MBII
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets3.pk3 (16 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets2.pk3 (62 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets1.pk3 (8320 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\\base\assets0.pk3 (15346 files)
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\/base
C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi/base

handle 1: music/ThemeMusicB19.mp3
----------------------
176874 files in pk3 files
Tutorial data info saved
Loading dll file ui.
UI: Initializing Unhandled Exception Filter
Com_sprintf: overflow of 65 in 64
Tutorial info read
Loading dll file cgame.
CGAME: Initializing Unhandled Exception Filter
WARNING: R_FindImageFile could not find 'textures/impdetention/floordet' in shader 'textures/impdetention/floordet'
Shader textures/impdetention/floordet has a stage with no image
RE_RegisterModel: NULL name
Padawan[2] renamed to Padawan
PajdoMan connected
Azazel was riddled by Big Smoke assisted by PrsoO
Azazel: :(
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
Tutorial data info saved
Requested feature was omitted at compile time

EDIT: I have repaired my installation and removed Penekanimations but still nothing. Base game works fine without Penekepack for now.

Last edited:

Preston

Nerd
Says im unable to open the .rar, damaged or unknown format. I can usually always open .rar files

Last edited: