Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Z72H9JY.jpg

DOWNLOAD PENEKEPACK 2.4

Changelogneke 1.9.5 > 2.0

It's been four years since the release of Peneke Pack 1.0, our pack's come a very long way since then! For Peneke Pack's 2.0 release, we have added a new Peneke UI option to UI Layouts! Plus we have added the Mandalorian, Season 7 Ahsoka, brought back many old Peneke favorites, and more!

To start off, here’s the list of characters we’ve upgraded:
- Updated Purge Trooper with new model by Scerendo!
- Upgraded Shaak Ti with redder skin, facial and hand animations, and a better torso
- Upgraded Lando Calrissian with better decaps and team skins for FA
- Upgraded TFU2 Starkiller with a ported head
- Upgraded Young Arcann and Thexan with an improved port
- Upgraded Arcann with an improved port
- Upgraded Darth Revan’s TOR and Reborn models with improved ports
- Upgraded TFU2 Kota with better rigging and restored the old shorter skirt!
- Upgraded Serra Keto with her ROTS Game model
- Upgraded Lando by restoring JK2 version with FA head, and made him compatible with new Lando skins
- Updated Thrawn so he's compatible with Imperial Officer model merges
- Moved RGB skin replacements to addon models (Crix, Ackbar, Nien, Porkins, Commando Droid)
- Moved KOTOR Jaden "Kal" to addon models
- Moved Kyle Replacement to addon models
- Moved IG-88 replacement to addon models
- Restored FA skin support to Barriss (DC Raven), Vader (UDS Zombie, Football), and ESB Han (UDS)

New Characters:
- Added Cara Dune from The Mando to Elite Troopers!
- Added Greef Karga from The Mando to Bounty Hunters!
- Added the Bad Batch/Clone Squad 99 to ARC Troopers!
- Added Bo Katan to Mandalorians, regular and helmetless
- Added Rebel Demolitions Expert
- Added Ahsoka from TCW season 7 to Jedi
- Added Exiled Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Added Stealth Jedi Gear Kyle to Jedi
- Added the rest of Kota’s Militia from TFU, the Elite and Trooper
- Added Imperial Ground Crew from R1 to Imp Soldiers
- Added Sith Fleet Technician to Imp Soldiers
- Added Sith Trooper to Imp Soldiers
- Added Stormtrooper Commander from TFU
- Added Incinerator Trooper from TFU
- Added Shadow Trooper from TFU
- Added Arena Gear Starkiller
- Added Darth Marr to Sith
- Added Lana Beniko to Sith
- Added Unmasked skins for Darth Revan’s TOR and Reborn models
- Added an Inquisitor Starkillerneke for Sith
- Added Imperial Supercommandos and Gar Saxon to Mandos
- Added the whole Skirata Mandalorian pack, with a total of 19 unique looking Mandos added!
- Added Peneke Kel Dor Male Jedi

Restored Characters:
- Readded Juno Eclipse to Commanders to prevent confusion, with a ported model upgrade
- Readded Silver Warrior Starkiller
- Restored Peneke Shirtless Maul
- Restored Dark Side Jaden
- Restored Dark Kyle skin
- Restored Black KOTOR Jedi
- Restored two Old Republic soldier skins

Removed Characters:
- Removed all clone changes for the Clone Model upgrades, and moved the replacement clone skins to addon models, which are neomarz Phase 1 Clone and Gree.
- Removed Cybernetic Maul, Shaak Ti Update, CW Obi-Wan, TCW Anakin, Purgetrooper, TROS Palpatine, Sith Assassin and Sith Master as they’ve been added to MBII officially
- Removed Starkiller-Jaden override since one of the Jaden replacements is in vanilla MB2
- Removed Morgan for being added to base MB2
- Removed Din Djarin for being added to base MB2
- Removed unused soundsets
- Removed Jedipack since it's an HB Pack exclusive
- Removed Legends Bane for being added to base MB2
- Removed RGB Geonosis Battledroid
- Removed Old Republic Soldier variants
- Removed Darth Zannah for being added to base MB2
- Removed Atton and Mandalore for being added to base MB2
- Removed HK-51 soundset for being added to base MB2
- Removed Ongree RGB for being added to base MB2
- Removed RGB Darth Talon on Unguided's request
- Removed Clone Commander (Mygeeto) RGB replacement
- Removed RGB from TFU Royal Guard
- Removed FA specific models since they're outdated
- Removed Wookiee RGB skin replacements

HILTS PORTION:

Updated Hilts:
- Updated Galen Marek hilt with a higher accuracy model by Doughnuts!
- Updated Doughnut’s Rahm Kota hilt texture with Peneke wooden Edition!

AUDIO PORTION:

- Updated Cal Kestis’ soundpack
- Upgraded Purge Trooper’s soundpack with JFO dialogue
- Upgraded Juno Eclipse’s soundpack

BUG FIXES:

- Fixed Lord Kallig missing his soundpack

Miscellaneous:
- New Peneke 2.0 menu music - the Mandalorian's theme song
- Added a new decapitation texture by Langerd (same author of the old decaps)
- Added a new saber clash effect by kalamaray, that looks much higher quality and is less annoying for our duelist users in-game
- Reorganized various soundsets to be more compatible with sound changes for the latest MB2 patch
- Transferred Nien's BF soundset to Rebel Soldier Sullustan (Addon)
- Updated Mud Trooper soundset with one of the added Stormtrooper soundsets
- Upgraded Starkiller's soundset with higher quality lines
- Updated other Jedi Starkillers with improved lines from SCIV
- Replaced Jedi Hunter Starkiller's soundset with SCIV version

USER INTERFACE COMEBACK:

That's right folks, the Peneke dudes missed having awesome features like the Music menu, Authentic Hilts, and network optimization,
so we took the time to add those menus back as their own UI preset in UI Layouts! There's a lot to explain about this UI update,
so we'll talk about the main menu updates first!

The main menu now has a new Mandalorian show themed background, and we removed the character preview so that you can have more room
to view the nice backgrounds featured in the other menus! For nostalgic purposes, we've readded a few old but gold to the Peneke family
menu backgrounds featured in Peneke Pack versions of old. The Kylo Ren cursor has also returned!

Next up to be featured is the Music Menu overhaul! We too missed being able to select whatever music you want during rounds, so we decided
to completely re-do the menus from the ground up, now the music is organized into six tabs; Official for official MB2 map music,
CMP for community map pack music, MGMP for movie game mappack music, uMad for uMad mappack music, Peneke for music that suits
our and hopefully your tastes too, and the Custom music tab! The peneke music easter egg is also featured somewhere in these menus,
so all of our users can have fun finding it again!

How does the custom music feature work? Well this is the ability for you to add your own music to play in-game! To make use of it,
make a new folder in your MBII mod folder named "music" without the quotations. Then add an mp3 or wav file of your choice,
preferrably mp3 format, into the folder, with the name "usertheme#", with # being a number going from 1-50, meaning you can have
up to 50 custom music tracks in-game! The number you put in place of # with 1-50 will be the same number corresponding with the user track option in-game.
It needs to be noted that before doing so, make sure that the mp3 or wav is exported with the project rate at 44100 HZ, exported in Stereo,
that's the minimum requirement for making your music work in MBII.

Our next great UI comeback is the restoration of authentic hilts! This has been added into vanilla MB2 alongside the new class menus,
and the Peneke Jedi/Sith roster has been made compatible with this feature!

The last thing to mention is the optimize button, for all our users with network issues, we have restored the old Peneke network optimization menu,
which we've even done bonus fixes for to make the bounding boxes (the areas that you can click) properly scaled with the options so that you aren't
selecting options from seemingly invisible spaces anymore.

I can't stress this enough, make sure to remove older versions of the Penekepack or non-official Peneke Addons before updating, if you don't do that, you'll experience crashes and different kind of bugs!

----------------------------------------------------------------​
Hi, Penekowski speaking!

Because of the assistance, teachings, and feedback that I have received from Vitez, JamyzGenius, my Peneke folks and the Jkhub community, I'm now able to publish my first replacement pack, the Penekepack. A pack that, in my humble opinion, has the best of every single mod available plus a bunch of new content that was heavily customized by me.

I brought back things that I liked from the Old school MBII, better versions of existing models, new Icons, new RGB models, new hilts, a bunch of new content, new menu, new cursor, and overall a whole new and improved look for an average replacement pack.

I have included credits for every single person that helped me on this project, and of course, there's a list of all of the authors for every single model, hilt, asset or soundpack that this pack has. In other words, here's some of the stuff that our pack entails:

- New Hilts
- New Peneke UI: Optimization Menu, Authentic Lightsaber button, Music Menu
- New effects
- New Force Icons
- New Loading Screens
- New Console
- As of 2.4 : 192 New models, all of them have their custom icons and sounds, and some of them have their own RGB system

Without further ado, here's the Icon table for the pack, as well as screens from some of the models in game/artwork, the new menu and a showcase table for the hilts as well.

Enjoy it and please remember that all of the credits are inside the .rar file, along with the installation instructions and a few more notes!

And a really special thanks to Vitez, the creator of the H.B Pack, KoyMcCloud because I took some inspiration from his style to make my own icons during early versions, JamyzGenius, Rooxon & Kualan for their unlimited patience to help me out with the optimization and improvement of my pack, Peneke Tesla, SirCrusher, k4far, Shenghai for soundpack contributions, Swagmaster for helping out a great deal with the latest content of the pack, not only with constant feedback and content, but also for his willingness to learn new stuff just to improve the pack to a whole different level, kalamaray for the new saber clash effect, and last but not least Jkhub because I got so much content from that website and got to meet great people in there and many more!

Icon tables:
rebeladdontablepnk.png

impaddontablepnk.png

Optional Hilt Replacements:
pnk_hilts.png

To use these, install it the same way as vanilla Peneke Pack, drag and drop "z_zz_PNK_Hilts" from the Bonus folder inside the current version's RAR into your MBII folder.
Majority of these are made by Rooxon. Starkiller Hilts & Kota Hilt skin replacement by Doughnuts.

In-game pics/Artwork:
0JFBs30.jpg

drunkenkota.jpg

shot2023-12-22_22-14-12.jpg

cybernetic_nightmare_by_shenlongkazama-db42b9m.jpg

hQBn7ub.png

Ex8u3aT.jpg

eternal_empire_conquerors_by_shenlongkazama-daw1smh.jpg
album of new stuff + banners and whatnot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 5
well, for example, Greedo for bounty hunter has the little RGB symbol on the top of his model icon but the RGB sliders don't work and when i spawn his color defaults to a grey but I've seen people with the same model with different colors so idk?
Find a model that you know has rgb sliders, set desired colour, switch back to the model you want.

It's kind of hard to explain but if you follow the example from the animevents.cfg file inside models/players/darthvader you'll get the gist. I learned this technique from HB's pack.

Basically you order the game, through that file, to play an specific sound every 2 or 3 seconds. In vader's case, it plays the taunt.mp3 file. Just look at the last line: AEV_AMBIENT 9900 300 CHAN_AUTO *taunt.mp3

This might seem out of nowhere, but is there a way to give it a specific time? Like say "Only play this sound every 10 seconds" or "Play this sound every 30 seconds" ect?

Just curious, and totally NOT planning to do anything memeworthy with this information.

Hey so there’s an issue even with the hot fix that I’m unable to play as most of the characters featured such as Rebels Ahsoka, a friend of mine is having the same issue.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Hey so there’s an issue even with the hot fix that I’m unable to play as most of the characters featured such as Rebels Ahsoka, a friend of mine is having the same issue.
What do you mean by "unable to play"?
Can you explain what exactly your issue, post all related screenshot, and provide the most possible detailed description of your issue?
Are you aware that asking for the support, but not explaining the issue and not providing all valuable information is a useless request, and it's also not very polite for everybody who is checking support threads, because it's a waste of time?
Are you aware you could read this document to improve your skills of communicating on the topic of getting technical support?
Are you aware that nowadays "replacements" packs for Movie Battles aren't really "replacement" anymore -- there is a separate tab in UI for custom models?

Image2.png

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Hello everyone, I have some announcements to make about what's coming in the next Peneke pack patch!

Lightsaber Hilts:
Every hilt that Peneke Pack currently has, with the exception of Peneke's Wrath, is getting removed because all of those hilts are being added to MBII's next official patch! Huge shoutout to Legacy clan member Doughnuts, he's taken the time to recreate nearly every one of the hilts featured in our pack, with a consistent quality to Plasma's hilts, so we within the Peneke Family give a big "Thank You!" in return! You can view the hilts on the official MBII roadmap here!

Peneke UI:
Coming next patch is the new Peneke UI Layout option! Right now the only changes are:
- The main menu, which features a new Peneke stylized background and a new main menu theme, which no longer replaces the default MBII menu theme!
- The restoration of the Kylo Ren cursor
- A big comeback for the Music Selection menu! It's made a really awesome return to form in the new UI, featuring an even wider selection of music choices, organization within different tabs, and the ability to add your own custom music in the custom tab!

The way custom music works right now is that you make a folder within your MBII Mod Folder titled "music" without the quotation marks, and then add your music MP3s into the folder with the name "usertheme#", with # being replaced with a number that goes from 1 to 50, with a maximum of 50 custom user music slots! The MP3s also need to be adjusted to work in MBII before adding, so to make them compatible they need to have a project rate of 44100 Hz, and they have to be stereo, those are the minimum requirements to make music MP3s work in-game.

With that being said, here's a preview of the new and improved music menu!
VcABn2k.png

What else is planned?
The music menu comeback is the first of many menu updates to come to the Pack! In future updates I want to restore other beloved UI features that have sadly been missing since 1.6, which would be the Camera Menu, the Optimize menu, and Authentic Hilts for specific characters. At some point I'd also like to make a complete restoration of the old Peneke Pack UI, which is possible, and I've messed around with that a little bit, but it will require a big undertaking to add things that the new UI has added, like extended options and such, and fixing it up to be compatible with MBII 1.6+'s new UI backend changes.

That's all I have to say for now, the next official patch isn't too far away from releasing, so be prepared for another Peneke Update on it's release day, and of course stay tuned!

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
The way custom music works right now is that you make a folder within your MBII Mod Folder titled "music" without the quotation marks, and then add your music MP3s into the folder with the name "usertheme#", with # being replaced with a number that goes from 1 to 50, with a maximum of 50 custom user music slots! The MP3s also need to be adjusted to work in MBII before adding, so to make them compatible they need to have a project rate of 44100 Hz, and they have to be stereo, those are the minimum requirements to make music MP3s work in-game.

With that being said, here's a preview of the new and improved music menu!
VcABn2k.png

Could you find a solution to the problem when the music always restarts (and resets to the default track of the actual map) in each round?

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Hello guys,

It's been a long time, I know. I hope you're all doing well despite this whole crazy pandemic going around. I've been quite busy as I work on the medical field but I get back to Peneke development from time to time, I couldn't be happier that Sweg is doing a great job despite his busy schedule and on this occasion I'm here to bring up a couple announcements regarding the upcoming update as well as certain features.

First of all I'm happy to announce that we're finally bringing back a revamped and loved feature that classic Penekepack had, which is the PenekeUI. After cleaning up leftover files as well as gaining new skills on UI thanks to sweg's love for JKA modding it's finally back.

Peneke UI 2.0:

- Authentic lightsaber button is officially back: (Originally made by the amazing HB pack creators and upgraded by the Peneke team)
Ever chose a temple guard but you didn't have enough time to get their cool yellow lightsaber and ended up with a random blue saber? Well, just click the green button and as long as you got the right build you'll automatically get their authentic lightsaber + color. This has been made compatible with the addon characters system as well as the entire official Peneke/vanilla roster.

unknown.png

- Optimize button: This is a feature that wasn't used much but still useful, it has different presets for network/lag improvement and performance
unknown.png

- Music menu: It is finally back, bored of hearing dotf over and over? We fix that. This has already been mentioned by our talented dev sweg a few posts above, so I'll just quote what he said

"The way custom music works right now is that you make a folder within your MBII Mod Folder titled "music" without the quotation marks, and then add your music MP3s into the folder with the name "usertheme#", with # being replaced with a number that goes from 1 to 50, with a maximum of 50 custom user music slots! The MP3s also need to be adjusted to work in MBII before adding, so to make them compatible they need to have a project rate of 44100 Hz, and they have to be stereo, those are the minimum requirements to make music MP3s work in-game.

With that being said, here's a preview of the new and improved music menu! "

VcABn2k.png

As per usual, we always include an easter egg in there that only Veteran Peneke users will know about.

And now let's talk about the elephant in the room. Some people may be wondering that's great but where's the camera button? A very well loved feature by our casual players (our main target audience) and unfortunately exploited by tryharders. I'm sorry to announce that while we're fully able to bring it back in some shape or form, we've decided not to do it to avoid people exploiting it, this feature was originally made to take cool screenshots and was extremely useful for showcasing development. We've decided to keep it for our internal builds only. Maybe a heavily modified version will be brought back at some point, but not for now.

We've also decided to bring some vintage peneke Style to the current MBII menu and as of now this will possibly be our next release menu theme:

unknown.png

This could always change, but this is the style that we'll be aiming for as of now.

Model updates: I am happy to announce that we're finally moving on to adding new models that we have in our peneke backlog, we have a BUNCH of new models that have never been seen on jka thanks to an amazing group of modders I'm honored to belong to, but unfortunately many of them need work and may never see the light of day, we're currently assesing what can be added but I'm always happy to showcase something that will be added for sure.

shot2020-04-25_16-12-52.jpg

(Ported by our friend The Punisher)
Season 7 Ahsoka:

jamp_2020-05-10_02-21-36-25.png

(model might get a few touchups) (Ported by our friend Jeff)

Bo Katan: (Ported by our friend Jeff)

bokatan_000.png

We're getting closer to release but can't give an ETA just yet, just know that we're doing what we can and will keep you all posted, if you guys want to make requests or report bugs now's the time.

Please stay safe!

Hello guys,

It's been a long time, I know. I hope you're all doing well despite this whole crazy pandemic going around. I've been quite busy as I work on the medical field but I get back to Peneke development from time to time, I couldn't be happier that Sweg is doing a great job despite his busy schedule and on this occasion I'm here to bring up a couple announcements regarding the upcoming update as well as certain features.

First of all I'm happy to announce that we're finally bringing back a revamped and loved feature that classic Penekepack had, which is the PenekeUI. After cleaning up leftover files as well as gaining new skills on UI thanks to sweg's love for JKA modding it's finally back.

Peneke UI 2.0:

- Authentic lightsaber button is officially back: (Originally made by the amazing HB pack creators and upgraded by the Peneke team)
Ever chose a temple guard but you didn't have enough time to get their cool yellow lightsaber and ended up with a random blue saber? Well, just click the green button and as long as you got the right build you'll automatically get their authentic lightsaber + color. This has been made compatible with the addon characters system as well as the entire official Peneke/vanilla roster.

unknown.png

- Optimize button: This is a feature that wasn't used much but still useful, it has different presets for network/lag improvement and performance
unknown.png

- Music menu: It is finally back, bored of hearing dotf over and over? We fix that. This has already been mentioned by our talented dev sweg a few posts above, so I'll just quote what he said

"The way custom music works right now is that you make a folder within your MBII Mod Folder titled "music" without the quotation marks, and then add your music MP3s into the folder with the name "usertheme#", with # being replaced with a number that goes from 1 to 50, with a maximum of 50 custom user music slots! The MP3s also need to be adjusted to work in MBII before adding, so to make them compatible they need to have a project rate of 44100 Hz, and they have to be stereo, those are the minimum requirements to make music MP3s work in-game.

VcABn2k.png

As per usual, we always include an easter egg in there that only Veteran Peneke users will know about.

And now let's talk about the elephant in the room. Some people may be wondering that's great but where's the camera button? A very well loved feature by our casual players (our main target audience) and unfortunately exploited by tryharders. I'm sorry to announce that while we're fully able to bring it back in some shape or form, we've decided not to do it to avoid people exploiting it, this feature was originally made to take cool screenshots and was extremely useful for showcasing development. We've decided to keep it for our internal builds only. Maybe a heavily modified version will be brought back at some point, but not for now.

We've also decided to bring some vintage peneke Style to the current MBII menu and as of now this will possibly be our next release menu theme:

unknown.png

This could always change, but this is the style that we'll be aiming for as of now.

Model updates: I am happy to announce that we're finally moving on to adding new models that we have in our peneke backlog, we have a BUNCH of new models that have never been seen on jka thanks to an amazing group of modders I'm honored to belong to, but unfortunately many of them need work and may never see the light of day, we're currently assesing what can be added but I'm always happy to showcase something that will be added for sure.

Season 7 Ahsoka:

bokatan_000.png

We're getting closer to release but can't give an ETA just yet, just know that we're doing what we can and will keep you all posted, if you guys want to make requests or report bugs now's the time.

Please stay safe!
CAN'T WAIT!

Hello guys,

Peneke UI 2.0:

unknown.png

unknown.png

VcABn2k.png

unknown.png

Season 7 Ahsoka:

bokatan_000.png

Please stay safe!
Darth Marr (Darth in red, may be its not Marr, idk) Has no voice-line. He say just "Take Dat" fix it pls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-25-13-07-04_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-25-13-07-04_1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 391