swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello all of you!

You might not know me well, considering I post here only once in a blue moon, but I'm swegmaster, the guy who's helped contribute a large majority of Peneke Pack's content since the release of 1.5. Penekowski, as you all may know, hasn't been able to work on the pack due to work, bills, basically life stuff, and due to this, he has bestowed upon me leadership of the entire project!

What will this mean for the future of Peneke Pack? Not much, I'll still be consulting with Penekowski for all models that get added to the pack, to ensure the Peneke seal of approval is in place, and you'll still be getting awesome new content inspired by all forms of Star Wars media!

Stay Tuned!

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Good news boys and girls! Just like sweg said we're back on development. Sorry for being away for so long, I'll still be really busy but i'll try to keep supervising the project as much as i can. Sweg will be taking over on most of the development here. Feel free to leave any feedback and suggestions for the 1.9.

Cheers!

GistBattles2

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Good news boys and girls! Just like sweg said we're back on development. Sorry for being away for so long, I'll still be really busy but i'll try to keep supervising the project as much as i can. Sweg will be taking over on most of the development here. Feel free to leave any feedback and suggestions for the 1.9.

Cheers!
Thank god, I thought you were gone for good lol. Add Battlefront 2's Dooku's Pajama skin

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello again to all of you!

I've taken a look at all the recommendations left in this thread, and here's my responses to them:
Bring back Quinlan with robes from 1.7 version
Sure thing, Jedi Robes Quinlan from 1.7 has been restored!
mudtrooper
yes
I would love to see some new animations
Then keep checking the Penekemations thread for further updates, we're almost done on the second version!
Thank god, I thought you were gone for good lol. Add Battlefront 2's Dooku's Pajama skin
Once a model is made, we'll consider making it an addon, but for now it's denied.
if possible could we have the Imperial Super commandos as part of the Mandalorian tab?
While there is a port of the Supercommando available, I will not add it in the hope that @Extreme_x0 adds it to his Mandalorian Model pack WIP: Mandalorian WIP
What about this one? :D I know we have like 2-3 starkillers skins in game but this one just begs to be added
That one will be considered to replace one of six Starkiller's currently in Peneke Pack 1.9!
Replace animation of Vado's grip from BF2
We'll consider it as a future update for Penekemations, but not for 2.0 for now.
Also, we need Bane skin, peneke.
Unfortunately, Bane looks too Bland to be added into Peneke Pack, though I do hope to add him into vanilla MB2 as his own skin!

That's all for now folks, but stay tuned for more future updates!

PuNk

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Sure thing, Jedi Robes Quinlan from 1.7 has been restored!
Say whaaaaaat, really? I love you, you're the best! That alone will make for a better update than.... well most recent gameplay updates to be quite frank..... hehe, I'm just joking devs... no I'm not, bite me.

Seriously tho, thanks!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Reaction score
sith species, also satele's arms are way too long lol

Last edited: