Reaction score
There are 3 Kylo Ren models, turn one of them into B E N S W O L O ,we need it, come on DEW IT!

Reaction score
how can I replace one or two models in your pack with something I'd prefer?

example: replacing the extra Kylo Ren with some other character like caped Grievous

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
how can I replace one or two models in your pack with something I'd prefer?

example: replacing the extra Kylo Ren with some other character like caped Grievous
short answer: no if you don't know how to do some kitbashing with blender as we use a custom technique to merge different models within a single.glm in order to bypass characters that share slots.

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can download the 1.7.5 version of Penekepack? I don't really like the changes in this version

Last edited:

Fang

Donator
Reaction score
Yo Peneke, I like your new update, theres a model i want to keep from base mb2 aka the human merc.

Which file is it or how can I identify them in the future

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
theres a model i want to keep from base mb2 aka the human merc.

Which file is it or how can I identify them in the future
Hi there, if you would like to restore the Human Merc, this is how:
1. Open the Peneke Pack pk3 (z_zz_Penekepack1.8.pk3) using a tool like WinRAR or 7zip (preferably 7zip because no pop-ups asking you to buy the program)
2. Go into models/players, look for the human_merc folder, and delete it by right-clicking, then selecting the delete option, selecting yes upon a prompt opening confirming your delete

In Peneke News, you may have noticed a new balancing patch released named 1.5.1, and among the balancing changes, 2 new Imperial Elite Troopers were added, a basic Death Trooper skin, and Coated General Hux. Peneke Pack 1.8 is not affected by these changes other than the fact that there will be 2 Coated Hux's. To fix the duplicate Coated Hux, just follow the steps listed above, only instead of deleting human_merc, delete the hux folder instead.

Fang

Donator
Reaction score
Actually while I was still here are some music alterations intentional?

For Ex
Deathstar plays Bespin streets

Doesn't really bother me

Reaction score
Hi there, if you would like to restore the Human Merc, this is how:
1. Open the Peneke Pack pk3 (z_zz_Penekepack1.8.pk3) using a tool like WinRAR or 7zip (preferably 7zip because no pop-ups asking you to buy the program)
2. Go into models/players, look for the human_merc folder, and delete it by right-clicking, then selecting the delete option, selecting yes upon a prompt opening confirming your delete

In Peneke News, you may have noticed a new balancing patch released named 1.5.1, and among the balancing changes, 2 new Imperial Elite Troopers were added, a basic Death Trooper skin, and Coated General Hux. Peneke Pack 1.8 is not affected by these changes other than the fact that there will be 2 Coated Hux's. To fix the duplicate Coated Hux, just follow the steps listed above, only instead of deleting human_merc, delete the hux folder instead.
how can I remove Darth Phobos? I tried just deleting the folder but it didn't work.

Reaction score
How would I go about turning a gunner's model into a jedi, could I replace one of the jedi I dont want with atton? I attempted before and it didn't work.

Reaction score
How can i remove light side arcann (dont know name :D) To get Galen mareks back? i tried to delete Jedi_HM folder but it worked and i have issue with Jaden korr HE DONT HAVE his Gloves AND HEAD LOL

Reaction score
Hi, is there a way to just install the music selector and nothing else? Thanks for your hard work.
Hi,I don't have any interest in using anything in your pack at all and only want the music when I could just get a spotify playlist and turn the music sound in game to 0,thank you for your hard work.

Reaction score
Hi,I don't have any interest in using anything in your pack at all and only want the music when I could just get a spotify playlist and turn the music sound in game to 0,thank you for your hard work.
I used this pack years ago I am just asking him a simple question...Why are you being so aggressive? I meant no disrespect to him lol...