Penekepack V1.8 Replacement mod Gas Peneke Edition is out!

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Penekowski, May 14, 2016.

1. GorlickGames

GorlickGames

Open the PK3, find the Krennic model, and delete most of the taunts apart from "Deploy the Garrison". Then repack in your desktop and replace PenekePack with your repacked version :)

Richard Nixon likes this.
  2. toxictaliban111

toxictaliban111

Any chance of that Rebels Maul model being available in its own neat little folder? I wanted to use it for SP stuff outside of MB but for the life of me, I can't get the model to work. I tried dropping the Rebels_Maul file into its own pk3 and using the NPCTool to make up an NPC but it won't load the model ingame. I even tried throwing in every single Maul model's file in there too incase it needed anything from them, but still no. It's been driving me insane for the best part of an hour now.

3. Sad

Sad

Please add Ben Swolo as playable character !

4. Knob_Jones

Knob_Jones

Is there any way to remove the new main menu? I really like the obi wan background, but the way the interface looks with the background image being seen through the menu buttons and the missing logo looks a little sloppy imo. Other than that amazing addon!

5. |CB|Lyrion

|CB|Lyrion

Penekowsky!! I'd really like if you would consider adding a second file into your work so that one contain only tiny blades, instead of a single file that mix thins/thick blades based on the hilts.

I'm playing with a mod called tiny sabers... But it's sadly not compatible with Peneke... So it's either one, or the other :(

I'd really like if you would consider releasing 2 versions, or a file that would give the option to add only thins sabers, and your traditional one that mix it, instead of right now being forced into a mix of both.

Hopefully its not too much work

6. Haddon70

Haddon70

Any chance of a Clone Wars Version of Count Dooku? download (2).jpeg

Jaws123DRevenge likes this.
  7. Jediknight Fou

Jediknight Fou

The Menu Picture is great we need these shields somehow. xD
    If possible could you add the Sith Lana Beniko?
    Would be cool.^^

8. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

your profile picture.

kill it.

9. Laisum

Laisum

Darktrooper don't used?(

10. SchizoStyle

SchizoStyle

Can you do a Pack, where Reborn´s and Cultist´s in again?
    Or a better version of them and Desann? (with better Graphics and Clothes, that looks more evil) You could put some "Star Wars Rebels" Sith´s, Some Maul skins (I don´t rly need 4 skins of him :D) and the Emperor royal guards out and replace them with them and put maybe Darth Andeddu, Darth Plagueis, Darh Bane and more in them too. Would be great.

And the Snowtrooper´s Head and Body is invisible, that should you change too. :)

I really like your Work, its the best Pack around here.:cool::D

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  11. noel

noel Internal Beta Team

it's called Peneke Pack not SchizoStyle pack, there are a lot of tutorials on creating your own pack and afaik Peneke allows people to use his modpack as a base for their own, It's unrealistic to expect anyone else in the community to make a pack tailored directly to your needs

Haddon70 likes this.
  12. Shenghai

Shenghai

As long as it doesn't re-release any material from Penekepack, it's fine afaik.

13. Maz

Maz

Who is that droid bounty hunter with cape?He is awesome.

14. Maz

Maz

please answer me somebody

15. Bhaal0987

Bhaal0987

There is few i would love to see
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But you must absolutely put this one!!!
    [​IMG]

16. Huntertyavatar

Huntertyavatar

Quick question!

What exactly is the name of The Force theme that plays in the menu sometimes? I've been searching all over, but i havent been able to find it.

17. Penekowski

Penekowski Armchair Developer Moderator Movie Battles II Team

Hey guys, it's been a while. While I do lurk these forums pretty often, i'm afraid that i have done 0 progress on Peneke pack 1.8, I've been super busy lately and i haven't had the time to set things in stone yet, please keep in mind that this doesn't mean that we'll stop developement of Penekepack or Penekemations, it's just that there's no time for it right now. However, please do keep asking questions or providing feedback, as I'll always keep that in mind when developing the next version.

With all that being said, I'm gonna answer all of your questions since I last appeared here.

Strange, I don't seem to have that issue, can anyone else confirm?
    Plagueis will be added once we get a decent model for it. the current one is kinda okaish for the time being, not sure yet.

[​IMG]

Noob got it right methinks, i'll look into it
    I understand how frustrating it can get when trying to extract models from Penekepack into a standalone version, unfortunately we've had to use that specific format in order to avoid duplicate files and for optimization purposes, I do suggest to contact @Tompa9 to give you an standalone version of that model since he's the one that made the kitbash and we just optimized it and tweaked some things here and there.

[​IMG]

Thank you, try opening penekepack's pk3 and go into gfx/menus and delete menu_bar.jpg as well as menu_bar_setcon.jpg, that should default it to the vanilla one.

While the task itself is not that time consuming, I like the current variety that penekepack offers with lightsaber hilts. Sure, a standalone addon could be made, but I don't have time or will to do so, sry :(

*Insert TLJ maybe meme here*
    Once we get some extra slots, I don't see why not.

I appreciate your excitement and compliments. As for your request, noel couldn't have said it any better (with shenghai's clarification of course), sry :(

Hey! here's more info by the original author
    EG-5 Jedi Hunter Droid - JKHub
    we have too many starkillers D:, the female sith looks very cool tho.
    Penekepack 1.7.5 uses an edited version of this song

Cheers!

18. Huntertyavatar

Huntertyavatar

Thank you so much Peneko! cheers.

Penekowski likes this.
  19. KHAGE

KHAGE

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    KaniganTheMando and Noob like this.
  20. Penekowski

Penekowski Armchair Developer Moderator Movie Battles II Team

No need for hux, that model and a few others will likely make it for mb2's update. As for the other, I'm not sure.