Penekepack V1.8 Replacement mod Gas Peneke Edition is out!

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Penekowski, May 14, 2016.

1. Penekowski

Penekowski Armchair Developer Moderator Movie Battles II Team

I Can't stress this enough, make sure to remove older versions of the Penekepack/3rd party replacement packs or Non official Peneke Addons before updating, if you don't do that, you'll experience crashes and different kind of bugs!​

----------------------------------------------------------------​
    Hi, Penekowski speaking!

Because of the assistance, teachings, and feedback that I have received from Vitez, JamyzGenius, my Peneke folks and the Jkhub community, I'm now able to publish my first replacement pack, the Penekepack. A pack that, in my humble opinion, has the best of every single mod available plus a bunch of new content that was heavily customized by me.

I brought back things that I liked from the Old school MBII, better versions of existing models, new Icons, new RGB models, new hilts, a bunch of new content, new menu, new cursor, and overall a whole new and improved look for an average replacement pack.

I have included credits for every single person that helped me on this project, and of course, there's a list of all of the authors for every single model, hilt, asset or soundpack that this pack has. In other words, here's some of the stuff that our pack entails:

- 23 New Hilts
    - New Veteran Han/Luke/Leia menu
    - New Kylo Ren Hilt cursor
    - New UI: Optimization Menu, Authentic Lightsaber button, Music Menu, Camera Menu
    - New effects
    - New Force Icons
    - New Loading Screens
    - New Console
    - Over 100+ New models, all of them have their custom icons and sounds and some of them have their own RGB system

Without further ado, here's the Icon table for the pack, as well as screens from some of the models in game/artwork, the new menu and a showcase table for the hilts as well.

Enjoy it and please remember that all of the credits are inside the .rar file, along with the installation instructions and a few more notes!

And a really special thanks to Vitez, the creator of the H.B Pack, KoyMcCloud because I took some inspiration from his style to make my own icons during early versions, JamyzGenius, Rooxon & Kualan for their unlimited patience to help me out with the optimization and improvement of my pack, Peneke Tesla, SirCrusher, k4far, Shenghai for soundpack contributions, Swagmaster for helping out a great deal with the latest content of the pack, not only with constant feedback and content, but also for his willingness to learn new stuff just to improve the pack to a whole different level, and last but not least Jkhub because I got so much content from that website and got to meet great people in there and many more!

Star Wars Heroes Menu:
    [​IMG]
    Icon table
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hilts:
    [​IMG]
    Class configuration in-game:
    [​IMG]
    In-game pics/Artwork:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    album of new stuff + banners and whatnot:
    imgur album XqSVjs7

Known Bugs:

- Some FA models are wrong
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regarding the use of assets that the Penekepack has:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    Townsend, Ruxith, Hessu and 38 others like this.
  2. SeV

SeV Internal Beta Team

Looks good dude. I'm gonna try it out :) Seems like a very nice pack. I like the models.

NOTE: Nice credits and install instructions in the zip. Everything you need. GJ bro:)

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    LukeJM and Remalus like this.
  3. Preston

Preston

Epic.. Nicely done

4. M@crobyte

[email protected]

OMG. A Black wookiee....download.

Preston likes this.
  5. Ezyrlybe

Ezyrlybe

This pack is just...glorious. KotOR2 Sith Assassin, Arcann, Battlefront Shocktrooper...it's too glorious. 11/10

6. Tancy Core

Tancy Core

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GOD

7. ZombieSaitama

ZombieSaitama

How were you able to add the Hawk-bat Battalion Clone in there? (Clone with poncho)

8. Penekowski

Thanks everyone for your feedback, it means a lot to me and my team. to answer Zombie's question, my buddy Darth Peneke (Peneke Tesla) had to toy around with the model.glm of the clonetrooper folder, it was very difficult but we managed to add the poncho to the clone and then we started to frankestein the model with a .skin file.

We are also working on some cool side project that you may like, here's a small teaser

[​IMG]

9. Golvan

Golvan

Awesome work, congrats!

Penekowski likes this.
  10. Aizencin

Aizencin

Man, i cant express how awesome is that modpack... it even improves dueling, thank you for this man

Penekowski likes this.
  11. Theslayer12435

Theslayer12435

Dear Penekowski ,
    I am simply in love with this mod but I have on itsy bitsy teeny weensy problem . I was using my clan's pack before I went to this pick because of a recommendation but then after I started using Anakin's saber I noticed that you haven't actually changed the saber blades from the ugly (sorry for the unkind words) just plain bad looking saber blades which are too thick , wide , round and a tad bit too wide (although I liked how you made the rebels sabers justtt right) to saber blades like the ones in EP3 which look well ... I guess you could say crisp , clean and the opposite of what I stated above . So , If I may I'd like to suggest blades sort of like these . If it is possible I'd love if you could add them to the mod of a mod because it is currently bugging me .. a lot .
    Link :https://jkhub.org/files/file/1839-episode-3-blades/
    Regards , Starkiller

12. T r i s t a n

T r i s t a n

13. Penekowski

Thanks for the comments!

@ Starkiler let me know if this works.

Open up your Peneke's pack PK3 and get into gfx/effects/sabers and remove everything that's inside. Once you do that, open up your Episode 3 blades pk3 and put all of the content that's inside it's gfx/effects/sabers into your penekepack's gfx/effect/sabers. It should work, I think so, I recommend Winrar or Pakscape to do that, though I would prefer Winrar.

Bhaal0987 likes this.
  14. MoonmanMoonman

MoonmanMoonman

Man, it would be J U S T Awesome if you pointed out what replaces what, in case i don't want something to get replaced et cetera. Great work anyway.

Preston likes this.
  15. Penekowski

@Moonman
    That's actually a pretty good idea, it's gonna take me some time though, but I'm planning to do that. Maybe for the next version.

16. Sylar

Sylar Donator

Hey It's kinda un-related but I may as well ask, I just wanted the gfx (got that part working) and the Vaylin model to replace Darth Talon(not working) for some reason it doesn't replace darth talon, I replaced with tavion instead, the thing is when i was trying to replace darth talon only the sound worked the model itself was talons, is there anything that I'm doing wrong?

Back when we had jk3files I used to download their skins to add to mb2, so I know how to replace it, or I thought I knew haha

17. Penekowski

I'll do a follow up with you through PM, as I don't want to go off topic here :)

18. Peneke Tesla

Peneke Tesla

I'm glad that you've liked the peneke pack, it has been a great pain in the ass to handle Penekowski's demands.

Love the Peneke,

19. Noob

Noob Nerd Donator

I love the model choices, esp on the sith side. So nice to see current SWTOR models in mb2!

20. Coul

Coul

Is there a way to only get the menus and the optimizations and not the model? never really played any of the kotr/swtor games so i don't really prefer their models

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out, btw damn 400 mb worth models lol after i removed them my file was like 100 mb

Last edited: May 17, 2016