Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Changelogneke 1.7.5 > 1.8

This version aims to remove duplicate characters added into base MB2, while at the same time adding new things that 1.7.5 gave you half of! New SOLO movie content as well as the Last

Jedi content, Slot Accuracy revamp, lots of re-ports for many of our Peneke Roster models and a lot more info below:

Upgraded Model List:

- Upgraded Militia Saboteur with an improved version by swagneke
- Upgraded General Hux by giving him a Coat
- Upgraded Force Awakens Luke by giving him a ported Force Arena head and reskinned body
- Upgraded Coleman Trebor with more movie-accurate textures
- Upgraded Grand Inquisitor, 5th Brother, and 7th Sister with full Force Arena ports
- Upgraded TFU Royal Guard with a better quality port (New Hands and Hips)
- Upgraded Obi-Wan from Episodes 1-3 with better quality textures by yeyo JK
- Upgraded Ben Kenobi by giving him the Force Arena head
- Upgraded Qui Gon Jinn with better robe textures
- Upgraded Ezra Bridger with a better quality port (Better Rigging/movement and facial anims)
- Upgraded Jedi Hunter Starkiller with an improved version by Punisher
- Upgraded Kyle Katarn by giving him an improved version of his default look
- Upgraded Cad Bane with a full port from Force Arena
- Upgraded Rebel Soldier with a better quality port (New hands and eyes)
- Upgraded Old Republic Trooper with a better quality port (New Hands and Hips)
- Upgraded Havoc Trooper with a better quality port (New Hands and Hips)
- Upgraded Han Solo ANH with an improved version by Punisher (New Body)
- Upgraded Aurra Sing with a full port from Force Arena
- Upgraded Director Krennic with the old Krennic cape due to the current cape looking a bit strange
- Upgraded TFA Flametrooper by rigging its hands as well as better optimization/LODs
- Upgraded Malgus's cape by reverging from the ported TOR version to the mb2 cape, but made the old cape Wider to make up for it

New Model List:

- Added Crait Luke from TLJ to Jedi
- Added Jedi Brute from RotS PS2 to Jedi
- Added Supreme Leader Snoke from TLJ to Sith
- Added Snoke's Praetorian Guard from TLJ to Sith
- Added Young Han Solo from Solo: A Star Wars Story to Heroes
- Added Hylobon Enforcer from Solo: A Star Wars Story to Imperial Commanders
- Added Enfys Nest from Solo: A Star Wars Story to Rebel Elites
- Added RGB to the TFU Red Royal Guard
- Added 8th Brother from Rebels Season 2 Finale to Sith
- Added RGB to Nien Nunb
- Added Parka Trooper from Solo: A Star Wars Story to Imperial Commanders
- Readded Specforce Marine from previous versions of Peneke Pack to Rebel Elites
- Added Rose Tico from TLJ to Rebel Elites
- Added Lord Kallig from The Old Republic to Sith
- Added Dryden Vos from Solo: A Star Wars Story to Bounty Hunters

Removed Models:

- Removed a few more models since base MB2 added them in as all new, non-ported models (Death Trooper, Nien, Baze, Tarkin)
- Removed Visas for Adventure Robes Starkiller (Slot switch from Coleman for slot accuracy)
- Removed Adi Gallia for Senya Tirall (Slot switch from Jedi Trainer for slot accuracy)
- Removed Slave Leia for Young Han Solo
- Removed Emperor Palpatine (RotJ) for Supreme Leader Snoke
- Removed Masked Kylo Ren (TLJ) for Praetorian Guard
- Removed Daala for Hylobon Enforcer
- Removed Naboo Palace Guard for Enfys Nest
- Removed Blue TFU Royal Guard for 8th Brother
- Removed TFU2 Rebel Commander for Specforce Marine
- Removed 2015 Battlefront Twilek Commander for Rose Tico due to texture and poly issues
- Removed Sith Stalker for Lord Kallig
- Removed Boushh for Dryden Vos

HILTS PORTION:

New Hilts:

- Added Maul hilt from Rebels w/custom sounds
- Added Lord Kallig's Hilt from TOR

Removed Hilts:

- Removed Vanguard for Rebels Maul hilt
- Removed Saesee Tiin for Kallig

Miscellaneous:

- Moved even more models around other model slots for slot accuracy, aka. upgraded versions of mb2 characters should replace their original mb2 models (eg. RGB Ongree replaces Ongree instead of replacing Hooded TFA Luke)
- New Peneke 1.8 menu / theme song (song by breadhenge)
. A Reworked Menu UI update will eventually come to base MB2, and when it comes, the Menus in Peneke Pack will be hotfixed to be compatible with the new UI
- Changed the Temple Guard hilt sounds a slight bit with new on/off sounds and swing sounds
- Updated Cassian's soundpack thanks to Lessen.
- Fixed any UI issues caused by the latest MBII update
- Fixed Holster Issues for the deathtrooper/Nien

I Can't stress this enough, make sure to remove older versions of the Penekepack/3rd party replacement packs or Non official Peneke Addons before updating, if you don't do that, you'll experience crashes and different kind of bugs!​

----------------------------------------------------------------​
Hi, Penekowski speaking!

Because of the assistance, teachings, and feedback that I have received from Vitez, JamyzGenius, my Peneke folks and the Jkhub community, I'm now able to publish my first replacement pack, the Penekepack. A pack that, in my humble opinion, has the best of every single mod available plus a bunch of new content that was heavily customized by me.

I brought back things that I liked from the Old school MBII, better versions of existing models, new Icons, new RGB models, new hilts, a bunch of new content, new menu, new cursor, and overall a whole new and improved look for an average replacement pack.

I have included credits for every single person that helped me on this project, and of course, there's a list of all of the authors for every single model, hilt, asset or soundpack that this pack has. In other words, here's some of the stuff that our pack entails:

- 23 New Hilts
- New Veteran Han/Luke/Leia menu
- New Kylo Ren Hilt cursor
- New UI: Optimization Menu, Authentic Lightsaber button, Music Menu, Camera Menu
- New effects
- New Force Icons
- New Loading Screens
- New Console
- Over 100+ New models, all of them have their custom icons and sounds and some of them have their own RGB system

Without further ado, here's the Icon table for the pack, as well as screens from some of the models in game/artwork, the new menu and a showcase table for the hilts as well.

Enjoy it and please remember that all of the credits are inside the .rar file, along with the installation instructions and a few more notes!

And a really special thanks to Vitez, the creator of the H.B Pack, KoyMcCloud because I took some inspiration from his style to make my own icons during early versions, JamyzGenius, Rooxon & Kualan for their unlimited patience to help me out with the optimization and improvement of my pack, Peneke Tesla, SirCrusher, k4far, Shenghai for soundpack contributions, Swagmaster for helping out a great deal with the latest content of the pack, not only with constant feedback and content, but also for his willingness to learn new stuff just to improve the pack to a whole different level, and last but not least Jkhub because I got so much content from that website and got to meet great people in there and many more!

Star Wars Heroes Menu:
Icon table

Hilts:
Class configuration in-game:
In-game pics/Artwork:

album of new stuff + banners and whatnot:
imgur album XqSVjs7

Known Bugs:

- Some FA models are wrong
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the use of assets that the Penekepack has:

If you want to use the models/hilts of the Penekepack, feel free to do so, be aware, though, that most of these models and features have their own author and I'm just a guy who happened to love their work and just merged everything into a pack to give you an enjoyable experience in Moviebattles II. Be sure to credit them, you may find their names in the Credits.txt included in the Penekepack.

Just to clear things up, if you want to use a big/small/individual portion of my content for a public release of any of our exclusive models / kitbashes / ports (We take no ownership over any ported model, but we do take ownership on rigging the model itself for JKA), you must ask for permission beforehand. This took us tons of hours to make and I would like to be asked for approval before you release any kind of content of my pack for public release. This is my modification and you are not allowed to touch any of our custom modified files, nor post them without my only and solely permission. If you're in need of more clarification feel free to send me a private message and I'll get back to you asap.

Last edited:

SeV

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Looks good dude. I'm gonna try it out :) Seems like a very nice pack. I like the models.

NOTE: Nice credits and install instructions in the zip. Everything you need. GJ bro:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
This pack is just...glorious. KotOR2 Sith Assassin, Arcann, Battlefront Shocktrooper...it's too glorious. 11/10

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your feedback, it means a lot to me and my team. to answer Zombie's question, my buddy Darth Peneke (Peneke Tesla) had to toy around with the model.glm of the clonetrooper folder, it was very difficult but we managed to add the poncho to the clone and then we started to frankestein the model with a .skin file.

We are also working on some cool side project that you may like, here's a small teaser

Reaction score
Dear Penekowski ,
I am simply in love with this mod but I have on itsy bitsy teeny weensy problem . I was using my clan's pack before I went to this pick because of a recommendation but then after I started using Anakin's saber I noticed that you haven't actually changed the saber blades from the ugly (sorry for the unkind words) just plain bad looking saber blades which are too thick , wide , round and a tad bit too wide (although I liked how you made the rebels sabers justtt right) to saber blades like the ones in EP3 which look well ... I guess you could say crisp , clean and the opposite of what I stated above . So , If I may I'd like to suggest blades sort of like these . If it is possible I'd love if you could add them to the mod of a mod because it is currently bugging me .. a lot .
Link :https://jkhub.org/files/file/1839-episode-3-blades/
Regards , Starkiller

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments!

@ Starkiler let me know if this works.

Open up your Peneke's pack PK3 and get into gfx/effects/sabers and remove everything that's inside. Once you do that, open up your Episode 3 blades pk3 and put all of the content that's inside it's gfx/effects/sabers into your penekepack's gfx/effect/sabers. It should work, I think so, I recommend Winrar or Pakscape to do that, though I would prefer Winrar.

Reaction score
Man, it would be J U S T Awesome if you pointed out what replaces what, in case i don't want something to get replaced et cetera. Great work anyway.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
@Moonman
That's actually a pretty good idea, it's gonna take me some time though, but I'm planning to do that. Maybe for the next version.

Sylar

Donator
Reaction score
Hey It's kinda un-related but I may as well ask, I just wanted the gfx (got that part working) and the Vaylin model to replace Darth Talon(not working) for some reason it doesn't replace darth talon, I replaced with tavion instead, the thing is when i was trying to replace darth talon only the sound worked the model itself was talons, is there anything that I'm doing wrong?

Back when we had jk3files I used to download their skins to add to mb2, so I know how to replace it, or I thought I knew haha

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
I'll do a follow up with you through PM, as I don't want to go off topic here :)

Reaction score
I'm glad that you've liked the peneke pack, it has been a great pain in the ass to handle Penekowski's demands.

Love the Peneke,

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Reaction score
I love the model choices, esp on the sith side. So nice to see current SWTOR models in mb2!

Reaction score
Is there a way to only get the menus and the optimizations and not the model? never really played any of the kotr/swtor games so i don't really prefer their models

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out, btw damn 400 mb worth models lol after i removed them my file was like 100 mb

Last edited: