Penekepack V1.7.5 Replacement mod Update is Live!

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Penekowski, May 14, 2016.

1. Sad

Sad

Cant wait for Snoke to be added in that yellow kimono robe thang.

2. SeV

SeV EU Official Server Admin Internal Beta Team

Define Snoke: Having a Snoke. (having a stroke while sleeping/snoring because the new starwars movies are so bad. Alt Def: A deformed and inferior version of Darth Plagueis and a pale and pathetic imitation of Emperor Palpatine).

3. Sad

Sad

Im talking about the boi in the shiny kimono who gets cut in half by a Yu-gi-oh villian

Luna likes this.
  4. Hellion

Hellion

I had an idea about making a complete base JKA conversion pack for MBII the only problem is I don't think there are enough base models to fit the roster. A KotOR pack on the other hand, that's a pretty good idea.

|CB|Lyrion and Haddon70 like this.
  5. lessen

lessen

I went ahead and made that JKA conversion pack. In fact, I'd already released it half a day before you wrote your post. Link in my sig, still gonna make a few little tweaks to it later today.

There's certainly not enough models to give every slot in the roster a unique model, but there's at least enough models to give every class a unique model with a distinct shape and color to it. Aside from making the framerate better in crowded situations, it also kinda makes the game visually "cleaner" in a gamey way, with each class having its one corresponding model, and with aaaaaalmost every model being from the same era. (SBD/Deka can't be changed, and I kept starkiller and aayla models that were skins for base models. Also, most classes actually have more than one model, but the idea is there.)

Only downside aside from the reduction of "flavor" is that it's harder to tell individual players within the same class apart.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Hellion likes this.
  6. Orson Krennic

Orson Krennic

[​IMG]Odd question but why some skins doesn't have any glm model, only textures ?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  7. Jacen Solo

Jacen Solo

We need Jaina and Jacen
    Darth Plagueis
    Palpatine (apprentice)
    Yoda
    Snoke
    Jar Jar Sith
    Ahsoka (Rebels)
    Darth Vader (Rebels)
    Darth Bane
    Darth Zannah
    Darth Krayt
    Cade Skywalker
    George Lucas (Jedi)
    Wookie (Jedi)
    Han Solo Young (From Solo movie)
    Canderous Ordo (Sniper)
    Light Side Revan
    Bastila Sith
    Leia (Jedi) from Force Unleashed II
    Maris Brood from Force Unleashed I

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  8. Remalus

Remalus Donator

Can someone tell me the name of the fourth rebel commando class's model, I think I deleted its texture folder ;-;

9. Legendary

Legendary

Love the mod peneke, couple of things though. One we need grievous with a cape, two can you make the malgus model a little more buff as the one now looks rather skinny (think the savage oppress model and if you can do something similar) also maybe have the option of multiple vaders (like ep3 ep4 and ep5-6) thanks

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  10. Force Panda

Force Panda

When I was using Shaak Tis new skin, she had the voice of a boy and not her actual voice. It ruins the immersion. Please fix if possible.

11. Sir Chinchilla

Sir Chinchilla

Any way the models in the pack are able to be used in base?

12. DougieJones

DougieJones

is this going to be updated soon?

13. Remalus

Remalus Donator

Needs an update to move around the ben solo saber on the list, + remove duplicate deathtroopers