Penekepack V1.7.5 Replacement mod Update is Live!

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Penekowski, May 14, 2016.

1. Famous Dex

Famous Dex

[​IMG] If Plagueis gets in, im going to dance like this

Penekowski likes this.
  2. Penekowski

Penekowski Armchair Developer Moderator Movie Battles II Team

I'll see what I can do, will definitely not make it for the upcoming patch though

Noob likes this.
  3. Noob

Noob Donator

rebels maul inbound?[​IMG]you better not ADD another maul lol it better replace another one. TOO MANY MAULS

4. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

and what exactly is going to be in the upcoming patch?

5. Penekowski

Hey guys, just a small tease as to what's to come for the upcoming minipatch (Peneke 1.7.5)
    [​IMG]
    Keep in mind that it will not have much since I haven't had much time to get stuff for yall due to Internal MBII development. But I'm pretty sure that it will keep you happy for some months! I'll try to get everything ready for release later this week but no promises.

Cheers!

6. Darth Krez

Darth Krez

Love ur mod- would be excited if you could make a darth bane model. One that is as big as ur darth Sion model. Maybe without the orbelisk armor?

7. Damiaker

Damiaker

any chance we will get Visas Marr in this small update?
    and is she going to be Jedi or a Sith?

8. Jameson

Jameson

She is in the game already (without this pack )

9. Phoenix

Phoenix

where’s my porg playermodel

10. Matt The Radar Tech

Matt The Radar Tech

Out of curiosity what are your reasonings for using the hapslash hooded annie model over the tosh variant ? IMO the toshi variation is superior in every way. Thats my only criticism of this pack other than that its perfect.

11. GorlickGames

GorlickGames

I agree with Matt, this pack is utterly perfect.
    Furthermore, my only complaint is that there is no Evil Anakin from when he turned during TCW's The Mortis Arc in the place of ROTS Hooded Anakin in this pack.
    Here is a picture for reference:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    thebiggerboat3 and Penekowski like this.
  12. Richard Nixon

Richard Nixon

IIRC Peneke took Sith Anakin w/o hood out of the pack due to people getting confused of whether it was the Jedi or Sith Anakin, and the hood made it easier to tell which is which. This never happened to me and it was pretty easy to tell if you just paid attention to the map, but I can see why it happened for some people

Phoenix and Penekowski like this.
  13. Matt The Radar Tech

Matt The Radar Tech

I'm not talking about non hooded ep3 annie I'm questioning why he switched the toshi hooded annie for the hapslash one.

14. thebiggerboat3

thebiggerboat3

Still waiting for that model, btw @Penekowski

I liked the model and I never had any issue confusing people. I mean, one has a red lightsaber and one has a blue lightsaber. Pretty easy to tell the difference. Plus them big siff eyes were very distinct.

GorlickGames likes this.
  15. Famous Dex

Famous Dex

Speaking of Sith Anakin, whenever he says that in the game, the volume is too low. (skip to 1:07)

16. GorlickGames

GorlickGames

Now that you brought that up..
    Why were the 212th there and not the Shock Troopers?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  17. Luna

Luna

because itd be effort with n ogain to make them

18. thebiggerboat3

thebiggerboat3

Another thing that'd be nice is if Vader has a soundpack overhaul. Most of his voice lines are actually kinda ear rapey in vanilla, and I feel with all of the new material we have access to (Rebels, Rogue One), we could easily make additional lines that are higher quality. Mind you, most of the vanilla lines were recorded way back in the day with poor equipment, some sounding like a cell phone recording of the movie playing in the living room TV.

19. RC-Delta

RC-Delta Internal Beta Team

I still need the impressive taunts. I can't live without vader saying impressive, most impressive.

KaniganTheMando likes this.
  20. Penekowski

I was working on a new pack for low tier PCs a few weeks ago but stop development of it due to how stressful it was. That being said, this pack has darthbane but it's not as good as you expect it to be. I'll work on that pack once I find some more motivation to finish it.

Visas is already on vanilla MBII. But it's currently replaced by one of our peneke models. That being said, she'll be officially back on this release unless there's a change of plans.

I'm seriously considering a playable porg for Penekepack at some point, they are cute af.

I see a lot of requests to bring the evil looking anakin back. I hear you and i'd like that too, @Richard Nixon nailed the explanation perfectly. But I think that I can do something that could make you all happy.
    It's more of a nostalgia sort of thing going on there. When I was like 10 years old, Haplash Anakin was the model I always used. It was actually the first model that I ever downloaded for JKA. It is one of my favorites ever and I personally think that it looks better than the toshi one. However I do admit that people seem to enjoy using the toshi one more, I have mixed feelings about removing the haplash one, but i'll think about it.

Here's the thing, not everyone is as used and familiarized with the MBII roster as us, keep in mind that Penekepack was designed for the casual portion of our MBII community, our download count has gone off the roof due to TLJ season, so when I add or change models, I consider that our new/casual players will have trouble differentiating them, that's why I avoid similar looking models on different teams.

Thank you! I love that line, I'll try to boost it a tid bit.
    I don't understand the question ,pretty sure that I've used shocktroopers ingame, hmm.

It'd be a controversial change if I ever rework darth vader's classic soundpack, I could add some lines here and there. But I don't see myself reworking the whole thing, I'm not a big fan of R1/Rebels Vader's voice for example. Sure it's still good old James Earl Jones, but his voice it's not what it used to be :/

Thanks for your feedback!

You may also be wondering why the upcoming release is taking so long despite the fact that I said that it'd be small one. It's basically done but I'm having availability issues to get everything tested and ready for release, I'm also waiting for one of our guys to finish re-porting Valkorion, as the current model has serious cosmetic/weighting issues.