Movie Battles II Team
- Reaction score
Changelogneke 1.9.5 > 2.0
It's been four years since the release of Peneke Pack 1.0, our pack's come a very long way since then! For Peneke Pack's 2.0 release, we have added a new Peneke UI option to UI Layouts! Plus we have added the Mandalorian, Season 7 Ahsoka, brought back many old Peneke favorites, and more!
To start off, here’s the list of characters we’ve upgraded:
- Updated Purge Trooper with new model by Scerendo!
- Upgraded Shaak Ti with redder skin, facial and hand animations, and a better torso
- Upgraded Lando Calrissian with better decaps and team skins for FA
- Upgraded TFU2 Starkiller with a ported head
- Upgraded Young Arcann and Thexan with an improved port
- Upgraded Arcann with an improved port
- Upgraded Darth Revan’s TOR and Reborn models with improved ports
- Upgraded TFU2 Kota with better rigging and restored the old shorter skirt!
- Added the titular character from The Mandalorian to heroes!
- Added Cara Dune from The Mando to Elite Troopers!
- Added Greef Karga from The Mando to Bounty Hunters!
- Added the Bad Batch/Clone Squad 99 to ARC Troopers!
- Added Bo Katan to Mandalorians, regular and helmetless
- Added Rebel Demolitions Expert
- Added Ahsoka from TCW season 7 to Jedi
- Added Exiled Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Added the rest of Kota’s Militia from TFU, the Elite and Trooper
- Added Imperial Ground Crew from R1 to Imp Soldiers
- Added Sith Fleet Technician to Imp Soldiers
- Added Sith Trooper to Imp Soldiers
- Added Stormtrooper Commander from TFU
- Added Incinerator Trooper from TFU
- Added Shadow Trooper from TFU
- Added Arena Gear Starkiller
- Added Darth Bane in both EU and TCW appearances
- Added Darth Zannah to Sith
- Added Darth Marr to Sith
- Added Lana Beniko to Sith
- Added Unmasked skins for Darth Revan’s TOR and Reborn models
- Added an Inquisitor Starkillerneke for Sith
- Added Imperial Supercommandos and Gar Saxon to Mandos
- Added the whole Skirata Mandalorian pack, with a total of 19 unique looking Mandos added!
- Added Peneke Kel Dor Male Jedi
- Readded Juno Eclipse to Commanders to prevent confusion, with a ported model upgrade
- Readded Silver Warrior Starkiller
- Restored Peneke Shirtless Maul
- Restored Dark Side Jaden
- Restored Dark Kyle skin
- Restored Black KOTOR Jedi
- Restored two Old Republic soldier skins
- Removed all clone changes for the Clone Model upgrades, and moved the replacement clone skins to addon models, which are neomarz Phase 1 Clone and Gree.
- Removed Old Republic soldier head replacement as it’s now one of the two addon models
- Removed vanilla TFU2 Starkillers for Black KOTOR Jedi and Corellian Jaden (transferred) to make room for the Peneke TFU2 starkillers without inconsistent appearances
- Removed Cybernetic Maul, Shaak Ti Update, CW Obi-Wan, TCW Anakin, Purgetrooper, TROS Palpatine, Sith Assassin and Sith Master as they’ve been added to MBII officially
- Updated Galen Marek hilt with a higher accuracy model by Doughnuts!
- Updated Doughnut’s Rahm Kota hilt texture with Peneke wooden Edition!
- Updated Cal Kestis’ soundpack
- Upgraded Purge Trooper’s soundpack with JFO dialogue
- Upgraded Juno Eclipse’s soundpack
- Fixed Lord Kallig missing his soundpack
- New Peneke 2.0 menu music - the Mandalorian's theme song
- Added a new decapitation texture by Langerd (same author of the old decaps)
- Added a new saber clash effect by kalamaray, that looks much higher quality and is less annoying for our duelist users in-game
USER INTERFACE COMEBACK:
That's right folks, the Peneke dudes missed having awesome features like the Music menu, Authentic Hilts, and network optimization,
so we took the time to add those menus back as their own UI preset in UI Layouts! There's a lot to explain about this UI update,
so we'll talk about the main menu updates first!
The main menu now has a new Mandalorian show themed background, and we removed the character preview so that you can have more room
to view the nice backgrounds featured in the other menus! For nostalgic purposes, we've readded a few old but gold to the Peneke family
menu backgrounds featured in Peneke Pack versions of old. The Kylo Ren cursor has also returned!
Next up to be featured is the Music Menu overhaul! We too missed being able to select whatever music you want during rounds, so we decided
to completely re-do the menus from the ground up, now the music is organized into six tabs; Official for official MB2 map music,
CMP for community map pack music, MGMP for movie game mappack music, uMad for uMad mappack music, Peneke for music that suits
our and hopefully your tastes too, and the Custom music tab! The peneke music easter egg is also featured somewhere in these menus,
so all of our users can have fun finding it again!
How does the custom music feature work? Well this is the ability for you to add your own music to play in-game! To make use of it,
make a new folder in your MBII mod folder named "music" without the quotations. Then add an mp3 or wav file of your choice,
preferrably mp3 format, into the folder, with the name "usertheme#", with # being a number going from 1-50, meaning you can have
up to 50 custom music tracks in-game! The number you put in place of # with 1-50 will be the same number corresponding with the user track option in-game.
It needs to be noted that before doing so, make sure that the mp3 or wav is exported with the project rate at 44100 HZ, exported in Stereo,
that's the minimum requirement for making your music work in MBII.
Our next great UI comeback is the restoration of authentic hilts! This has been added into vanilla MB2 alongside the new class menus,
and the Peneke Jedi/Sith roster has been made compatible with this feature!
The last thing to mention is the optimize button, for all our users with network issues, we have restored the old Peneke network optimization menu,
which we've even done bonus fixes for to make the bounding boxes (the areas that you can click) properly scaled with the options so that you aren't
selecting options from seemingly invisible spaces anymore.
I Can't stress this enough, make sure to remove older versions of the Penekepack/3rd party replacement packs or Non official Peneke Addons before updating, if you don't do that, you'll experience crashes and different kind of bugs!
Hi, Penekowski speaking!
Because of the assistance, teachings, and feedback that I have received from Vitez, JamyzGenius, my Peneke folks and the Jkhub community, I'm now able to publish my first replacement pack, the Penekepack. A pack that, in my humble opinion, has the best of every single mod available plus a bunch of new content that was heavily customized by me.
I brought back things that I liked from the Old school MBII, better versions of existing models, new Icons, new RGB models, new hilts, a bunch of new content, new menu, new cursor, and overall a whole new and improved look for an average replacement pack.
I have included credits for every single person that helped me on this project, and of course, there's a list of all of the authors for every single model, hilt, asset or soundpack that this pack has. In other words, here's some of the stuff that our pack entails:
- New Hilts
- New PenekeUI: Optimization Menu, Authentic Lightsaber button, Music Menu
- New effects
- New Force Icons
- New Loading Screens
- New Console
- As of 2.0 : 207 New models, all of them have their custom icons and sounds and some of them have their own RGB system
Without further ado, here's the Icon table for the pack, as well as screens from some of the models in game/artwork, the new menu and a showcase table for the hilts as well.
Enjoy it and please remember that all of the credits are inside the .rar file, along with the installation instructions and a few more notes!
And a really special thanks to Vitez, the creator of the H.B Pack, KoyMcCloud because I took some inspiration from his style to make my own icons during early versions, JamyzGenius, Rooxon & Kualan for their unlimited patience to help me out with the optimization and improvement of my pack, Peneke Tesla, SirCrusher, k4far, Shenghai for soundpack contributions, Swagmaster for helping out a great deal with the latest content of the pack, not only with constant feedback and content, but also for his willingness to learn new stuff just to improve the pack to a whole different level, kalamaray for the new saber clash effect, and last but not least Jkhub because I got so much content from that website and got to meet great people in there and many more!
Last edited by a moderator: