Penekemations 2.0 // Movie focused stances update is out!

Reaction score
Is there anyway of removing just the Dual saber and Cyan style? never been massive on the backhand sabers :(

noel

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
Yh how do we keep certain animations and remove others? E.g keep yellow and red stances but nothing else?

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
While not in our top priorities, we'll make sure to guide for it at some point. It should be pretty easy tho, just a matter of replacing a line with different numbers and that should be it. I'm sure a random dev or user will chime in and explain.

Reaction score
While not in our top priorities, we'll make sure to guide for it at some point. It should be pretty easy tho, just a matter of replacing a line with different numbers and that should be it. I'm sure a random dev or user will chime in and explain.
So, DOES anyone know how to select which animations to keep?

Reaction score
Red and yellow looks almost the same, however you can tell there is a small difference.
Blue and purple literally looks the same, at least while dueling, you cant tell if the opponent is using blue or purple at all.
I would bring back older red stance, it looked badass and is very different to other stances.

Great work of course, but i think that older version is better for duel mode since the stances are easier to difference, however, if you gonna play open/fa/legends this new one would be better since the animations are more developed on this version overall and there is a new idle animation for gunners

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since no one else said anything about this any chance of a quick how-to guide here :)