Old WotD Member looking for other old friends

Hello! (sorry if this is the wrong forum for that)

I am Kodi, I used to play MBII years ago, back when the W.o.t.D Hideout was a known and popular server.

I am not sure if there are any players of that time left, but i hope there are. Back then i was a pretty damn good saberist, mostly bested By Kirara and comrades. I am looking however for old players that maybe have still connections to other old players. I am especially looking for an old Clanmate: Twiggy. We used to have a lot of fun together back then during MBII. Are there maybe some people around here that are still of that timeframe? It must have been... ages ago. Must have been around 2008, since i have still an old Map that i started making then... and it is from 2008.Maybe it was even earlier as i have it on a CD (yes i know.. oldschool) and it may have screwed up the date, when burningit onto it. It was a clan map that i wanted to make back then, but well never got to finishing it.

So long story short: Are there still players around from that time?

//Edit: I also Remember the CoRD clan... but it is all so long ago, it's just bits and pieces by now.

Last edited: