Official Team Speak is BACK!

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Joining instructions:
  1. Get Teamspeak 3 from the teamspeak website: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
  2. After installing, start the program and set your settings to your likings. (Settings -> Options).
  3. To join, click on Connections -> Connect. Enter a nickname for yourself, and enter the IP from the connection details below.
  4. Join any other channel by doubleclicking on it.

Connection Details:
IP: ts.moviebattles.org
Password: none
Server Slots: 512

Voice is disabled in lobby. Channel suggestions are open, too.
If you want a private or public channel for your clan, just contact me and we'll sort things out.
Include the following info: Channel name, Password (if you want any), description

hell_its_about_time_by_biohazard_apocalypse.jpg

Although I was already using the IP address connection to the old server :D

Supa

The Serial Stacker
If you want personal or clan channels, you can toss me a PM and I'll throw it up as soon as I can get to it. Gonna have to limit private channels, though, but I can make more public channels to compensate for traffic if it gets to be too much.

Dvg94

Donator
for some reason I can't seem to be able to join the server... probably something on my end, but just in case, does anybody have this problem too?

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Server has been down since early last night, I was getting connection issues as well.

LoU

R2D2
Sorry about that. It seems server goes down every 24 coz of backup. I will keep an eye on it.