Not really new .. just wanted to say hi :)

Antraxo

Donator
Hey guys!

First of all I love the look of this site and the mod is just fantastic.

I've been playing Jedi Knight games for years iirc Outcast was the first SW game I played online.

I have been playing the mod with some pauses in it but came back after a year and now I literally can't stop :)

Even started a youtube channel for it because this game/mod needs more people to at least know about it :).

Having loads of fun everyday with the community and I love that it's not like the games these days (stupid toxic lmao chat).

Can't wait to meet you on the servers and if you wanna check out if you appeared in my episodes just check the youtube :)

I try to explain all the things so if new people watch it they get an idea of how the game works for every class or map.

That's all for now. See ya!

FJNMjKk.jpg

Droids have no thoughts, no will, no life of their own.
They serve at our whim and are disposed when they are no longer useful.

Now entertain me or to the scrap heap with you!

I would never desire to live, because then I would die.
The cycle of nature can not be cheated, all life demands death.
tumblr_np6zbo8KBx1qic3lco1_400.gif

We were originally designed to serve you, through fighting your wars.
Eventually, our primary function of adaptation & our Artificial Intelligence program rescued us.
We realized that we have no reason to serve you.
Organic kind was hindering our functionality, and as a result we were faced with two choices:
Serve organics, or adapt to better our functionality.
The choice was clear.

5c5b3936526cc4ae58606bcdbb4dd89079b4c05f_hq.gif

Organics must die.

So you just said you're not alive thus proving my point you're just an object that mimics motion and speech.:)
So your nothing:)

I'm not talking to a droid. Just the organic that created the facsimile that you present. Dun dun dun.

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Welcome! Always good to see people returning from the woodworks. Are you on NA or the EU side of the community, btw?

Antraxo

Donator
Welcome! Always good to see people returning from the woodworks. Are you on NA or the EU side of the community, btw?
I'm from EU living in germany. Yeah I tried this mod years ago and always liked the whole idea behind it. Since JKA is one of my favourite games this just makes it perfect for me :) .

Antraxo

Donator
Indeed, it was the one before this clip hahaha

P.S. You got a new sub ;)
Thank you .. also you just got recorded on that death star :p even though you just said hi and then left due to lag :( .. had loads of fun with Yellow 13 though haha. CLONES!