Not enough DoT in the game ?

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
The main dot in the game is "the poison dart" which is only available for Bounty Hunter... We should have more skills like corrosive nades or dioxis nades , (or another forcewhoring skill like creeping terror, deathfield , forcedrain or whatever) , dot classes are funny to play and really annoying for enemies in a lot of games...
If we can talk about a new class or a new build , it would be a very vulnerable class , only playable as a support or fighting in the back

k4far

Banned
Donator
I was always hoping for a net of some some sort that would be breakable by punching.
A net launcher for Bounty Hunter. Dragging people across the map would be so fun - catching Aliens like animals lol.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
I was always hoping for a net of some some sort that would be breakable by punching.
A net launcher for Bounty Hunter. Dragging people across the map would be so fun - catching Aliens like animals lol.
I was talking about DoT

The main dot in the game is "the poison dart" which is only available for Bounty Hunter... We should have more skills like corrosive nades or dioxis nades , (or another forcewhoring skill like creeping terror, deathfield , forcedrain or whatever) , dot classes are funny to play and really annoying for enemies in a lot of games...
If we can talk about a new class or a new build , it would be a very vulnerable class , only playable as a support or fighting in the back

crowd control powers for forcewhores are needed, lightning does a good job, but we need some variations for better support, cus forcewhore is mainly support role.

i do think that force blind should be brought into open as a jedi/sith punishment power, for overextension, or escape, or something of that nature.

if this chase mechanic i keep hearing about is introduced without giving forcewhores more options for escape, like making them faster than normal sith/jedi, then forcewhore is going to be ruined and not viable for quite awhile until it is eventually fixed

force blind, because lightning and mind trick didn't make u enough of a free kill already lol!!!

explain this chase mechanic they're supposedly making. something tells me i'm about to screech

force blind, because lightning and mind trick didn't make u enough of a free kill already lol!!!

explain this chase mechanic they're supposedly making. something tells me i'm about to screech

from what i hear its basically a force focus for chasing ppl

makes you move faster the longer you have your crosshair or somesuch, dont take it from me, heard it from someone else. was altroll.

so basically they balanced all of the classes to have "fair" movement speeds for what they are and then decided to implement a mechanic to upheave all of that.

let's hope it's merely trolling, i already heard them propose "running sbds" despite the imp's entire theme of slow, defensive gameplay (right down to how their ec has dodge and reb ec doesn't)

so basically they balanced all of the classes to have "fair" movement speeds for what they are and then decided to implement a mechanic to upheave all of that.

let's hope it's merely trolling, i already heard them propose "running sbds" despite the imp's entire theme of slow, defensive gameplay (right down to how their ec has dodge and reb ec doesn't)

running sbd came from more credible source tho so its probably likely to happen cus battlefront 2 sbds

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
It's better to imagine a class build that will not make tryhards cry , as they do for each proposal
btw , bring back forcedrain pls

k4far

Banned
Donator
Would the force drain be draining health points too? (it used to in singleplayer).
An option for those who like to go full force. The requirement could be no saber related upgrades.

As for Rebels, Mind Trick level 4 would be amazing (does it count as damage over time?), controling someone, be it a brief moment multiple tim3s sounds pretty overpowered.
You would have to catch that person running and it would cost 70FP or more. Would have to count on teammates to kick you in to cover when your original body is s5anding numb.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Would the force drain be draining health points too? (it used to in singleplayer).
An option for those who like to go full force. The requirement could be no saber related upgrades.

As for Rebels, Mind Trick level 4 would be amazing (does it count as damage over time?), controling someone, be it a brief moment multiple tim3s sounds pretty overpowered.
You would have to catch that person running and it would cost 70FP or more. Would have to count on teammates to kick you in to cover when your original body is s5anding numb.
I was talking about that drain, the one we had in Singleplayer (its called Forcedrain i think)

eezstreet

Movie Battles II Team Retired
DoT has the potential to be annoying since MB2 follows a strict 5-minute timelimit for the maps. Imagine lighting the last guy on the enemy team on fire and he wins because he runs out the clock. I think it's a good decision on the part of the devs to not have as many DoTs as you are suggesting.