Not all maps appear in create-a-game menu

When you have really many maps, that means if you have installed both cmp and um maps in addition to mb2 maps, not all maps will appear in the menu when you want to create a game. The list abruptly ends at some point (for me, the last map on the list is MBII Duel Star Forge) and all the maps which were to be under that point are not shown - there is some invisible limit as to how many maps can be displayed in the create-a-game menu. I noticed this when I wanted to create a game to test something, but couldn't find neither DotF nor Deathstar maps on the list.

Steps to replicate:
1. Have all the maps from the mod installed (including cmp and um maps) with 'complete installation'
2. Go in game
3. Click Play -> Create
4. Observe the map list on the bottom left of your screen, and see that it doesn't have all maps (look for DotF and Deathstar maps, for example) - that the list abruptly ends at one point due to the invisible limit as to how many maps can be shown

Screenshot:
The menu can't be screenshoted.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Thanks for reporting.
If you still need that for testing, try using "map" or "devmap" commands:
Code:
devmap mb2_dotf
Map name should match the map file name inside pk3.

The first time I type in the devmap or map command after starting the game I always get this error: "Error: This gametype is not currently supported in Movie Battles". The second time I type it in it always works. Nothing major, but still felt like reporting it.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
The first time I type in the devmap or map command after starting the game I always get this error: "Error: This gametype is not currently supported in Movie Battles". The second time I type it in it always works. Nothing major, but still felt like reporting it.
Just add a "seta g_gametype 7" to your config file.