NoobGuided Pack 3.1 | COMPATIBLE WITH v1.10

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team

NoobGuided2.0.jpg

DOWNLOAD NOOBGUIDED VERSION 3.1
Credits in download link!​

@The Unguided and I are very proud to announce that we are now working together and merging Noob Pack and H.B. Pack into one glorious addon pack for MB2! Everything you see here will be the next step forward for both packs. Everything is compatible with the newest version of Movie Battles, PenekePack, and most other add-on packs. The entire package includes:
  • Last version of H.B. Pack's models + tons of character sound packs​
  • Noob Pack's models + more original skin content​
  • Noob Pack's weapon overrides​
  • Complete weapon sound overhaul​
With this new update, we have added a ton of brand new models for you to enjoy. With that, we also send some away to go join the new Official MBII Open roster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With MB2 V1.9.2 released, comes a new model system. We have converted over everything to the new system, so don't be alarmed if you come across any bugs, all will be ironed out with time, as we are still learning the new ways and working to optimize! Please note that new models will now be found in the 'Extra' Model tab instead of 'Custom'

Added to MBII update 1.10:
Phase 1 Echo
Phase 1 Fives
Phase 2 BF2 ARC troopers
Phase 2 Dogma
Phase 2 Hardcase
Phase 2 Jesse
BX Droid Captain
BX Droid Citadel
Stormie TFA Vest variant
Korvicrul (FA)
Nautolan Watchman (FA)
Ithorian Battlemaster (FA)
Marka Ragnos
Carth Onasi
Darth Caedus

Added to NG:
Baylan
Mara Jade (Choices of One)
Mara Jade (Inquisitor concept art)
Joruus C'baoth (Thrawn trilogy)
Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian - Hood Up)
Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire)
Luke Skywalker (Crystal Star)
Luuke Skywalker (The Last Command)
Kyle Katarn (JK1 - JK2 mashup)
Kyp Durron (JA trilogy)
Tionne Solusar (JA trilogy)
Kam Solusar (JA trilogy)
Kirana Ti (JA trilogy)
Streen (JA trilogy)
Dorsk 81 (JA trilogy)
Jaina Solo
Lumiya (Legacy of the Force)
Abeloth (Fate of the Jedi)
Naga Sadow
Darth Andeddu (re-added)
Darth Bane (orbalisk armor)
Darth Bane (SW exhibition concept)
Sith Bastila (reduced to one skin)
Sith Visas
Jedi Anakin (RotS robed)
Sith Anakin (RotS default)
Sith Anakin (RotS robed)
Master Kavar
Master Vrook, Zhar, Dorak (new model)
Juhani (new model)
Jedi Revan (extended model)
Jaden Twilek Male
Special Force Marine
Rebel Infiltrator
Moved Jedi Trainer rgb to addon slider
ARC trooper pack, including redone skins to a higher quality
Trandoshan Rebel
Sullustan + Calamri New Republic Soldier
Zeb
Theron Shan
First Order Pilot (omega)

Compatibility Update
Cleaned up duplicate assets brought into 1.10
Fixed any bugs brought by new models and modelpath changes

Rebs.png
Imps.png

--------------------------------------------------------

To Install: Drag and drop the .pk3 file into your Gamedata/MBII folder. You can get to the custom skins by clicking the 'Custom' tab in-game when choosing a model.

PLEASE REMOVE ANY OLD VERSIONS OF NOOBGUIDED (Including H.B. PACK OR NOOB PACK) BEFORE INSTALLING OR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER BUGS!

--------------------------------------------------------

What else would you like to see? Leave feedback below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 2
I couldn't replicate the issue logrus
Perhaps it happens also when someone using some other special skin. Idk. Its always crashing for me. Try it on a server where many ppl. Or you trying prank me. Rather second.

With the lattest update, for some reason, now this crashes the game when loading a map, atleats for me.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
With the lattest update, for some reason, now this crashes the game when loading a map, atleats for me.
I couldn't replicate any crashing, only addons I have are Noobguided and Peneke. Have you made sure you don't have any random pk3s that may be affecting? The pack is standalone to mb2 assets so theoretically should be able to be compatible with all future versions (assuming the new model system doesnt depreciate)

C3_

With MB2 V1.9.2 released, comes a new model system. We have converted over everything to the new system, so don't be alarmed if you come across any bugs, all will be ironed out with time, as we are still learning the new ways and working to optimize! Please note that new models will now be found in the 'Extra' Model tab instead of 'Custom'

I may be asking a dumb question but is there a way to just add the new models but not sound effects? I wanted to use the skins for characters but also keep the old sounds

is there a way to just add the new models but not sound effects?

1) Select the model in-game, and open-up the console, type /model to get the folder name (can also press tab without pressing enter)
2) Open up the file you downloaded (it's a .pk3) with a software such as 7zip or any archive reader (right click, open with ..)
3) Inside the "models" folder, enter the "players" folder (..\models\players\).
4) Locate your model folder name from step 1
5) Read the file "modeldata.cfg" with (Right click, open with..) notepad (notepad.exe) under the lign //soundsets should be the folder name for the sound files
6) Go to ..\sound\chars\.. (this is still inside the pack's .pk3 file).
7) Find the sound folder from step 5 and erase it

You now have removed any sound of that model from the pack, so if there is one that exist with the same sound folder name, elsewhere (A.k.a "old" sound like you asked) it will now be read.

C3_

1) Select the model in-game, and open-up the console, type /model to get the folder name (can also press tab without pressing enter)
2) Open up the file you downloaded (it's a .pk3) with a software such as 7zip or any archive reader (right click, open with ..)
3) Inside the "models" folder, enter the "players" folder (..\models\players\).
4) Locate your model folder name from step 1
5) Read the file "modeldata.cfg" with (Right click, open with..) notepad (notepad.exe) under the lign //soundsets should be the folder name for the sound files
6) Go to ..\sound\chars\.. (this is still inside the pack's .pk3 file).
7) Find the sound folder from step 5 and erase it

You now have removed any sound of that model from the pack, so if there is one that exist with the same sound folder name, elsewhere (A.k.a "old" sound like you asked) it will now be read.
Ok thanks appreciate it