Person A: 4 hit
Person B: Tries to parry or counter
Person A: haha no
Person B: :( 4 hits back
Person A: Tries to parry or counter
Person B: haha no
Person A; 4 hits back

Etc etc
Like i've said dozens of times, parrying still works but you can't counter to a combo
Just do it like on your guide lol

Parrying is the least broken thing in this patch, wtf noel, u stupid idiot, do ur homework.

Sry bro I love u, love ur guide too, big fan

now now gentlemen everyone stay calm

at 5 seconds there is no 4 hit parry. you perform a 4 hit combo but the other person doesnt parry 4 hits. i havent even played the build enough to know whether parries are broken or not. as i said before i meant that you cant counter mid-other-person's-combo

at 5 seconds there is no 4 hit parry. you perform a 4 hit combo but the other person doesnt parry 4 hits.
what do you mean he doesnt parry all my hits? There is no red flash-circle - it means that he parryed all of them. Plus there is a sound of parry hit

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Type into console (`):
/rate 25000
/cl_maxpackets 100
/snaps 40
/com_maxfps 125

A few more notes about optimizing for lag and FPS. Lower your max packets until you notice that you reach a diminished return on your ping. I can get to about 30-50 before I start getting spikes. Find your balance between low ping and no spikes.

This will vary for every computer, but I find that in my case, using V-Sync and maxing my Frame limit to my monitor's (144hz) causes no FPS lag at all. If you are running a 60hz monitor I'd recommend setting the limit to double that (120)

Purple Flurry doesn't work for me I just do a stab. It's either I'm doing something wrong or the guide may need to be updated. Somebody told me an update replaced Purple Flurry with the crouch stab.

Purple Flurry doesn't work for me I just do a stab. It's either I'm doing something wrong or the guide may need to be updated. Somebody told me an update replaced Purple Flurry with the crouch stab.
The guide was made in 2017

If it's up to date, are you telling me that duals has more defense than yellow? And less a offence than yellow

Last edited:
If it's up to date, are you telling me that duals has more defense than yellow? And less a offence than yellow
Yes and yes, unless at some point individual damages changed since 1.5.1, which they might have tbf, will check with Tempest soon and make sure its up to date properly

"All styles except red and cyan can combo with a 'one key' gap (2 quadrants), this means you can combo A, W but not A, WA.

Red and cyan have greater restrictions, meaning you must miss two keys (3 quadrants), this means you can combo A, D/WD/SD but not A, W/WA/SA.
"

Can someone explain this part to me differently? Does one key gap mean you can create a combo like A, W, A, W, A? And you cannot perform A, WA because that repeats the A key without a gap?

If the example above is correct, I failed to understand why A, D or A, WD or A, SD are considered combos that are made up of keys that are two keys apart. A is next to the D key, which means they aren't two keys apart from each other. WD incorporates D, so they aren't two keys apart from A either.

a and d are the furthest away from each other in the "quadrants"

Think of it as a circle with all the directions on the top, left, right and the diagonals in-between those

To find out how big the gap is between each attack just count along the circle

So a, d are separated by 3 other zones if you count along the circle (5 apart)

A, WD are separated by 2 other zones if you count along the circle (4 apart)

a and d are the furthest away from each other in the "quadrants"

Think of it as a circle with all the directions on the top, left, right and the diagonals in-between those

To find out how big the gap is between each attack just count along the circle

So a, d are separated by 3 other zones if you count along the circle (5 apart)

A, WD are separated by 2 other zones if you count along the circle (4 apart)

I made a diagram based on your explanation so you can tell me where I got it wrong.

A and D are two zones (quadrants) away, not three zones away, from each other if I count the zones clockwise. Following my diagram, A and AD should be the keys furthest away from each other.

I don't understand what you mean by "5 apart" and "4 apart", sorry.

A and WD are two zones apart according to my diagram, my diagram matches your example in this case.

Attachments

• diagram.png
    diagram.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 269