1.     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher No Updated Launcher For Linux/Mac?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Konro, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Konro

Konro

Hi guys! I have a mac and I am really struggling with downloading this mod. I am trying to download MB2 by following the instructions in [Guide] Mac Installation. But when I launch the launcher it tells that there is a new version (3.0.2) and that I need to download the updated version. When I went to the downloads page on the main page and downloaded the launcher again and repeated the process, it gives the same error. Please help me... Thank you!

KaniganTheMando likes this.
  2. Spaghetti

Spaghetti cable wrangler Movie Battles II Team Retired

I'm not 100% sure (only @Defiant would know), but I think the only supported launcher version these days is the Windows based one. That might still work with Mono, but I haven't tested it. If it doesn't then you will need to install, update, and launch manually.

If the launcher is not supposed to work elsewhere then the download page needs to be updated accordingly.

3. Defiant

Defiant Project Leader Movie Battles II Team Code Leader

There is an updated build for Mono. I probably just forgot to put it on the download page.

KaniganTheMando likes this.
  4. KaniganTheMando

KaniganTheMando Internal Beta Team

bump because i am interested