No Servers On Server List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Did you set "Source: Internet" in server list window?

Try to copy some ip: port from this list list: Movie Battles II Server List , then launch mb2, open console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `), type /connect , press Ctrl + V, press Enter.
Game will attempt to connect server which ip you've copy-pasted. Please report back to this thread about would you be able or not to join server.

Btw your Jedi Academy must be patched to 1.01. If it's not, download patch here:
http://jkhub.org/files/file/73-jedi-academy-patch-pc/
or here:
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy: Patch 1.01 zum Download - 4Players.de
or here:
Patch 1.01 - Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Downloads | GameWatcher

d39ebcdd8a21.png

5ead7a47ea21.png

Last edited:

Try to copy some ip: port from this list list: Movie Battles II Server List , then launch mb2, open console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `), type /connect , press Ctrl + V, press Enter.
Game will attempt to connect server which ip you've copy-pasted. Please report back to this thread about would you be able or not to join server.

Btw your Jedi Academy must be patched to 1.01. If it's not, download patch here:
or here:
or here:

d39ebcdd8a21.png

5ead7a47ea21.png
Every time i press shift + ` the game crashes. i am running windows 10. what operating system should i run this for

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Every time i press shift + ` the game crashes. i am running windows 10. what operating system should i run this for
Is your JA patched to 1.01? I heard not patched version crashing just during opening console, so check it.
Links for patch are just in my previous message.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Why would you post about some problems not even having completed the proposed steps? He told you to install 1.01 patch and you simply ignored it. Ironic, but that's your solution.

or here:
or here:

d39ebcdd8a21.png

5ead7a47ea21.png
it works now. Thank you so much. I read over the part about the version of the game needing to be 1.0.1 but that was the problem

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
im having issues with finding a single server but I can see all the others
Don't resurrect dead topics. If you have a support issue you can make a new topic in that forum section or ask for help in the Discord channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.