•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] No discord overlay?

Title is pretty self explanatory.Any suggestions?
Also im not sure if its MB2 that causes the problem but in other games i can use the HotKey for Push To Talk but in this game i cant.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Is discord running in administrator mode? If not try that first. I have tons of problems with discord when its not running in admin mode.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I tried making sure that box is checked but nope still aint working.

Discord is really finicky, I have the box checked as well and it constantly doesn't launch in admin mode. Physically right click it and tell it to launch in admin mode.

Discord is really finicky, I have the box checked as well and it constantly doesn't launch in admin mode. Physically right click it and tell it to launch in admin mode.

Tried restarting MB2 and running Discord as administrator.Am i running the correct program?Its the only exe in the Discord folder.

og-pohsrSKOUFZas1JOVDQ.png

- - - Updated - - -

Re:I checked if the overlay works in games i knew it worked and it didnt.I should try a fresh install?

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed it,can be closed thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: