Nihilus's head suddenly disappeared when trying to replace its texture

Yo what up.

I've been getting into a bit of texture work recently, so I figured I'd port my edits from KotOR as a test. Just because I know Peneke pack has a Revan, and Nihilus is included in the base game.

Revan was easy to do: replace the one texture file, rename it, and boom. Even got the Jedi Knight Revan port from that "Starıka" guy into the game with some tweaking.

But for some god forsaken reason, Nihilus's head just completely vanished when I tried to screw with it. I thought it was an issue with the "head*off" option being turned on somehow, but it was nowhere.

Usually when a texture isn't found in JKJA, it comes up as this gray box with a white border. I triple checked that the texture was the same name as the one in the .skin file. What did I screw up?

Thanks.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hard to know more without seeing it, but you might be having a typo in the skin file, or if you edited the glm, then didnt include the new head name

Hard to know more without seeing it, but you might be having a typo in the skin file, or if you edited the glm, then didnt include the new head name
I didn't touch the GLM one bit. I just renamed the files to what they were already.
Evidently the body texture worked from the screenshot I linked, but the problem is that the head just doesn't show. And it's not a missing texture issue, either.

Y'know what, nevermind. I found out that it was just a matter of the texture being too big (original size was 3072x3072). I downscaled it to 2048 in Clip Studio Paint and it worked fine. Thanks anyways.