newbie here

Hello everyone, im Peller Fornk.
Im new to jedi academy, played through the story a bit, tried the multiplayer and found it pretty fun. You might be wondering why im starting to play MB2 if ive only just begun with jedi academy.
Well i heard many great things about this mod, mainly about the reworked lightsaber dueling system, i watched some vidoes and found it interresting. Ive searched for a great lightsaber fighting game for ages and came across jedi academy, then MB2.
I played a bit of the mod after downloading it (and failing at first) and i gotta say its really fun so far.
Cant wait to play more of the mod and maybe get to know a few of you.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Welcome to MB2! Practice makes perfect, you may also want to use the multi life gunner classes (Soldier, Clone, ET) until you master some of the mechanics, Jedi/Sith in this game is an awesome class but less forgiving if you mess up XD

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Welcome! :cool: You can find some guides from these forums, make sure to check them out. Hope you enjoy your time! :D

Guides? He needs no guides. You point, you click. That's all it is. That's...All It is!!! Trust me. I'm badder than most.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
welcome, here you will find racist shitters and ego maniacs. observe

upload_2017-12-25_17-6-23.png

@Ginkobum13

Last edited: