Hey, everyone! I'm new here, saw a few JA mod videos and thought I'd try this one out. I played a few games (I'm awful) and I hope to improve. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. If anyone's got any tips or anything, I'd be grateful to hear them. Thanks! I'll see you all around.

-Alphwalker

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Hello and welcome to MBII. I wish you luck in uncovering the deep and profound mysteries of the special creature known as the MBII community :)

If you come from base jk3 then it's going to be a while to get used to sabering, also walk is your best friend...most of the time

Hey, everyone! I'm new here, saw a few JA mod videos and thought I'd try this one out. I played a few games (I'm awful) and I hope to improve. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. If anyone's got any tips or anything, I'd be grateful to hear them. Thanks! I'll see you all around.

-Alphwalker
Welcome.

Advice: Don't play jedi unless you played 5 hours in every other class. You need to get a feel of the gameplay mechanics before touching that class.
Use op stuff like Mandalorians, to start of but don't get too used to it, if you stick to it you will never get good.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Use op stuff like Mandalorians
A newbie playing Mandalorian is just going to get glowsticked or sniped or something. ET/Commander is still better for just starting out, just cuz you get two lives. Although you're individually not that strong so if you try to lone wolf you're gonna get eaten.

Although, Mandalorian is an "easy" class once you get used to playing scared and using Jetpack to get out of overwhelming situations.

@alphwalker I recommend the First Day in MB2 thread, I recommend using the in-game Library to try to get a better sense of how any individual facet of the game works, and I recommend sticking together with allies as much as you can.